Upcoming 3D Art for Unique Body Armours

in before 2048 to have 3d art for every unique
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
More pls, give us more!^^
Holy crap yriels looks beautiful
Good stuff. 3D models look awesome, keep up with good work :)
Dat 3d model for tabula looks nice (high polygons) in the 3d model editor.

I bet it's going to look utter shit ingame.

New tabula is basically a hobo cloth that happens to look white.

In the spirit of old lore, turn the tabula into a glorified toga, a better version of templar's default clothing.

This tabula be a templar nerf: "where muh pantz yo?"
holy [removed by support] lightning coil FINALLY?!?!
No Problem,
Exile
Another thing I'd like to see: color-swaps for some skins. Granted, I know it's not exactly coded into any of the existing materials... But it's one of the things that I really, REALLY liked with Warframe, that I could insert almost any cosmetic, and make it match a whole theme. As it is... You really can't mix-and-match pieces much here.

"
xinomahc wrote:
meanwhile a 2017 game has a 1998 trading/market system

Not even 1998, but more like 1997; Ultima Online introduced a better system (player-owned vendor NPCs)
By the end of that year.

"
xinomahc wrote:
PS: 99% of the available MTX for purchase is pure garbage quality...

This I'll agree with. Most of it is just plain too gaudy. Only a handful of the buyable MTX suits look acceptable really, but most of the DECENT ones are the lower-tier supporter packs. (Outlaw looks great, Harbinger is SORTA okay, as is Eclipse and Legion... The Beast and Kitava sets are just ugly AF)

At least we have skin transfers, since, once we consider it, MOST of the best visuals are on existing uniques.

"
Vetrinus wrote:
Looking forward to buy Skin Transfer for Cloak of Tawm 3D art.

I ENTIRELY forgot about that... Yes, that'd be an amazing skin. Doubly so if we could color-swap it.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Oct 16, 2017, 4:31:08 PM
Yriel's looks absolutely amazing, I'll have to track down a build I like that uses it.
Tabula must be the first piece of gear to get 3D art that doesn't look like it.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
But current tabula rasa looks like it should, no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info