[3.0] Self-Cast Glacial Cascade Inquisitor - 1.4m DPS, Shaper and Uber Atziri Viable

playing it currently (lvl 70) and it's kinda squishy but still deals lots of damage, the only problem i have is the Vaal Pact (3.1 moved it in the duelist tree) so i have no "good" leech currently, any ideas how to cure that?
Where is the Guardian, Shaper video Proof?

The picture can easily been manipulated by the (booster) left group.
And the picture is taken afterwards to make it look-like you soloed it.

Please upload an Solo-Farm of Shaper atleast to show that you actully did it on this toon!
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"
Why do I loose life when casting glacial cascade? Followed your build to lvl 80 but I only seam to loose life not to leech. (im templar newbie)

Have you added the gems in an item that got "Blood magic" ?
if so it uses Life instead of mana... thus your going to kill yourself.

Blood magic is only used for (if to much mana reserved), To use with Movemental skills
Shield Charge, Leap.. and so on.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
please upgrade skill-tree to 3.1
i think hypotermia or ele proliferation would be much better then ele focus because of freeze and chill,so we would have more survivability and ele prolif gives us shock, so its gonna be even more damage
what could be a good skill replace for Ethereal Knives?
Vaal Pact's position has changed, I'm not an expert when it comes to the passive skill tree. Do I still get it although I'll have to spend a whole lot of skill points? thanks in advance.
4K Bananas
this build still works with the patch 3.2?
The build is fun and sure, I am enjoying it a lot. Without vaal pact it seems fragile though, like a lot of builds. Your gear goes nowhere near to capping resists though - from gear you would be at 21% lightning resistance. If you don't cap resists, something will cap you. I have managed to cap my resists (except chaos) but I have far more on my amulet, gloves and one non-unique ring than you do. Hineokoro's Sight is a pipe dream since I cannot reach caps if I employ that on top of the boots and ring.

As a consequence of the missing vaal pact, I have been running some life flasks till I see what changes I can make. I did level to a point using a +2 cold gems sceptre and hyrris ire armour for the +10 dodge stats along with a ton of evasion on it but DPS did rise a lot once I was able to switch to the Covenant and run Hatred instead of Clarity. I only have 5 link on the chest armour at present, which is a limitation but at least I am making progress.

Again, I do like your build and the skill is a lot of fun. It could do with a major update given the state of the current skill tree and in particular Vaal Pact.
hi! i really love this build. any tips about the change of vaal pact? also some advice about the pantheon would be great! thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info