PoETrade Down?

Hello,

For the past hour Poe.Trade has been unresponsive for me. I have no seen anything in game nor any other threads regarding it being down.

Are other people experiencing issues with it currently?

Thanks!
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2017, 11:13:10 PM
SAme for me, except i still get tons of whispers from peoples for trades. Which means we can't use it but some other peoples can...

Can't GGG make their own trading tools once and for all? This is getting ridiculous. I think it holds the game back from becoming mainstream.
"
Krayken wrote:
SAme for me, except i still get tons of whispers from peoples for trades. Which means we can't use it but some other peoples can...

Can't GGG make their own trading tools once and for all? This is getting ridiculous. I think it holds the game back from becoming mainstream.

Thank you for your input. That is very bizzare. I've tried everything I could on my end to resolve it but of no luck.

Very strange that you're still receiving trade requests... I'd be curious to know what specifically the issue is.

I definitely agree that there should be a trade tool supported by GGG, perhaps even one built into the game.

Either way, I hope it gets resolved soon!
We can only hope.
Update -

It seems that Poe.Trade is working... however the .css files for the website are not loading properly.

That makes an unstylized and really even unusable website for most functions.

Here is a screenshot of what I see currently

http://puu.sh/xXBQP/7818ecc63b.png

It wasn't working for me earlier, but is now.
Cleared cache through Google Chrome. All is working now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info