OMG!!! I LOVE YOU!, but kind-of.

Ok never mind lol. Premature excitement. I thought the restriction to summoning at low levels was removed, but I was wrong.

(I.E. Go into level 2 Zone, use high level desecrate, minions go up levels if you go to higher level areas).

Well, I'll still take persistent Spectres ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Le Sigh. Still a HUGE leap forward from before, tyty!

Original excitement below.
==========================================

Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.

Fire breathing BEACH ZOMBIES ---> PogChamp

Lunaris Devotee POGCHAMP

Alchemists (Fire/Chaos) KREYGASM

EVERYTHING ( I need new pants )

I've made probably like 13 summoner since official release (I may need mental help)

I'm happy in the pants.
Last edited by FireZombie on Oct 12, 2017, 12:40:12 AM
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2017, 8:57:07 AM
Can we buff melee iaoe next after 2.6 neutered it?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
FireZombie wrote:
Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.

Lunaris Devotee POGCHAMP

I've made probably like 13 summoner since official release (I may need mental help)

I'm happy in the pants.
What are you talking about? It's based on the LOWEST of the two, which means that it's the same as now. Except, now you can't spawn the corpses you want via desecrating after summoning low ones.

Have fun getting one up the pooper as you enjoy that excitement.
LUL
"
Pathological wrote:
"
FireZombie wrote:

Lunaris Devotee POGCHAMP

I'm happy in the pants.
What are you talking about? It's based on the LOWEST of the two, which means that it's the same as now. Except, now you can't spawn the corpses you want via desecrating after summoning low ones.

Have fun getting one up the pooper as you enjoy that excitement.

Yeah, i was totally wrong.

Just finished testing it.
Last edited by FireZombie on Oct 12, 2017, 12:06:41 AM
Yea, fucking stupid move by these guys...
Have fun...
When where you when spectre hype dies?

I was at home eating doritos when GGG ring

'desecrate trick is kill'

'no'
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Sorry, but I don't speak Doritos.
Once in a while when I want to poison myself I will eat one though.
Last edited by Mammoman on Oct 12, 2017, 1:25:37 AM
Sorry for poor englando
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Last edited by Marlexyz on Oct 12, 2017, 8:57:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info