LOOT Suggestion to Promote Group Mapping

I am a long time player of another game that switched when P.O.E came to Xbox One. I am an old school gaming oh, and I love the game. But one thing from my old game oh, I really do miss. And that is the way that they handled look. When people play together it's a little Annoying the way that your loot system is set up because even on permanent allocation, sometimes it messes up and loot is available for more than one member of the group. That causes people to want to play alone, especially if they are broke and trying to farm for items to upgrade their gear. I really suggest changing the way the loot is so that every piece of loot that auntie, I know that it belongs to me and I won't cause problems by picking it up. I know that it is simple to do because other games have done it and I'm just wondering is it something that you could Implement in the future. I really do think that this would help a lot because most of the streamers I see they're always playing solo and I catch myself playing solo and my friends end up playing solo because of this one problem. We just want to know that we can grab everything we see and it's not going to offend someone else because they just can't see it. They have their own Luke to deal with.
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2017, 10:22:34 AM
"
Bethicus73 wrote:
I am a long time player of another game that switched when P.O.E came to Xbox One. I am an old school gaming oh, and I love the game. But one thing from my old game oh, I really do miss. And that is the way that they handled look. When people play together it's a little Annoying the way that your loot system is set up because even on permanent allocation, sometimes it messes up and loot is available for more than one member of the group. That causes people to want to play alone, especially if they are broke and trying to farm for items to upgrade their gear. I really suggest changing the way the loot is so that every piece of loot that auntie, I know that it belongs to me and I won't cause problems by picking it up. I know that it is simple to do because other games have done it and I'm just wondering is it something that you could Implement in the future. I really do think that this would help a lot because most of the streamers I see they're always playing solo and I catch myself playing solo and my friends end up playing solo because of this one problem. We just want to know that we can grab everything we see and it's not going to offend someone else because they just can't see it. They have their own Luke to deal with.

set the loot distribution to permanent allocation.
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Haha!
They have their own Luke to deal with !
Gotta love the phone auto correcting thing.
Permanent allocation does not always work and it's really hard to Target your loot quickly on Xbox. I am just making a suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info