3.0 -- ST Trickster help

Hey guys, been using other people's builds for about a year and thought it was about time to try making my own.

I've always wanted to do ST and Trickster but now that I'm actually trying it I have no idea what I should be going for.

I'm trying to maximise Poison DOT and Chaos damage because of Trickster's DOT capabilities, but if I go all the way to the top-right/top of the tree I miss out on all the poison chance nodes, and if I go to the bottom to pick em up I miss out on the DOT at the top.

Similarly, I'm looking to run MOM but it's all the way over on the other side of the tree, but purely life may be a difficult choice since I'm running with Dendrobate. Or should I consider CI?

Moreover, I'm running Taproot and Bino's and hoping to use crit to my advantage, but I also know Assassin is where crit's at. Should I switch to dual claws/claw and shield?

I know I'm thinking of too many things at once so can someone help me out here? I also know there are a ton of CA/ED/Blight/Contagion builds out there but they've all been done before and right now I really want to do ST with Trickster.

Can anyone with any advice/experience help me to refocus? It would be a great help to me. Thanks a lot.
Last bumped on Oct 8, 2017, 12:36:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info