Bow Templar mana troubles

I'm trying to figure out how to get around my fairly severe mana problems;

Im a about level 40, and have all the Mana regen nodes in the early templar area - but im having a lot of trouble with mana. Even running a single fairly conservative Aura (Anger - reserved 92 mana) i dont have a lot of mana left to use abilities.

I certainly dont see how i'd *ever* be able to actually support any of my skills with more than one or two support gems without being unable to use them at all.

Is there something im missing here?
Maybe give the skill clarity a shot if you have room for it. It helped solve my mana issues.
use a blood magic gem +ll with your main atack and you won't need any mana reg nodes
I just got a Blood Magic gem but it makes the shot cost about 80 HP. The almost 300% cost multiplier hurts.

It might be more viable when i get to this next set of health nodes.
Try to get some + maximum mana gear. The more mana you have the faster your regen. Also the bigger your mana pool more room to spam :D
Im still stuck on this; i cant support any of my skills with more than a single support. Nearly level 50 and still only have 300 mana.

I have no earthly idea how any of these 6-aura builds could possibly function; as it is, i can barely run Anger without it taking 1/3 of my mana pool.

It's getting to the point im going to scrap this character and start over because constantly being OOM is about as fun as listening to nails on a chalkboard. I am unsure why GGG put the support gems in the game if you cant ever use them.
bow templars have been around since closed beta im sure there is a way to make it work dig through this forum there has to be a build posted that will solve your problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info