** The Best build in my 7500hours poe life! Beachhead Carry!

Please Read all sections for the best benefit!

This build covers:

# Who Am I?
# Summary & Idea
# Pros & Cons
# Gear Examples;
# Passive Skill Trees
# Bandits
# Video
# Item filter

Who Am I?

I had 7500 hours of gaming experience in POE, I am a real poe fun. I have experienced almost all skills in my poe life. I have fun to make self made builds. One of them is still under sticky topic on forum.
You can check my other builds in youtube by "BurakOlur poe" and poe forum by "JavaMaster poe" keyword. (Especially check out my old BV+AW build for enjoy!)

Summary & Idea

Just DPS! with reasonable life pool

Pros & Cons

Pros:

+ One shot almost all packs. Yes even harbinger circle in beachhead map!
+ You can carry 6 ppl in Beachhead map, if you concentrate enough.
+ Very fast build, if you interested in playing breach, beachhead, double+ packs maps
+ Almost the my best build to clearing maps like a vsparker(ALMOST).
+ You can leech mana&life while playing, so you don't have to use life&mana reg.
+ I was using 2 max. lvl aura-curses. Warlord's Mark and enfeeble for defensive reasons..
+ You can reach 7.2k life pool easily with 7% max life jew + kaom boots.
+ I have played with 425b/h experience gain between 72-80levels on T6 Beach Map.
+ it is really end-game build. you can do almost all map mods expect Hexproof
+ Skyforth or 6L is not necessary!, in my first 3 videos you can see that I play with rare boots and 5L.
+ no required using flasks with this build much!
+ no problems for getting dex,str,int requirements.
+ 6 jewels can be useable..

Cons:

- Unfortunately it is not a perfect build for guardians & shaper or lab runs(hard to play on traps with this build but I killed Uber atziri in 3-4 secs)!
- Atizi Flask is important on T16+ bosses. if you run the arena with empty flask, firstly go first pack before boss.
- You always need to leech!
- Tried 3x curses, not worth! (broken my dreams!)
- Noone likes you in 6ppl party!
- if you reach the max cast speed and cast your spell for nothing for a 2secs, you can kill yourself! be careful!
- I am not sure it is beginner friendly!
- I also made this build for "week of the build" but they've already published DP build on this league so I am not sure GGG wants to publish another same skill for build of the week :(

Gear Examples:

**Defensive enchants of gloves is important! Pick one (check my Voidbringer)

Passive Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAALjBAcEswVCBx4HpQj0C2EOSA-rD8QRLRGWE3EWvxpIG8gc3B0UIvQkiyaVKgsqOCycMtE1kjY9Olg64Tt8PAU8LT1fQZZCekVHSRNJUUmyTLNN41JTVUtVxliuXEBd8l6lYeJirGjyadhqQ2wLbIxtGW1scFJ1nnpwfIN88H6hf8aCEINfg8yD24TFh8uJ4I5kjxqPRo-mj_qRB5MfkyeVLpeVm7WdqqEvogCio6ZXpwinm66zr2y1SLb6tz64yrmTvOq-isBmwwnDOsauzxXP3dAf0PXYvd-w44TmWOvu6_XvfO_r8B_w1fGK8h3yRfQo96b-Cv6P?accountName=JavaMaster&characterName=J_O_K_E_R

Path of Building link: https://pastebin.com/6469xbpp

Other version, Berseker!

Berserker is not a good option with my idea. I tried Berserker till lvl93(it is my other char in this league) and I honestly tried both 40%more dmg and Rite Ruins, both of those are not the best choice with my idea. Anyway you can check tree:

Berserker Tree (lvl93): [urlhttps://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQQHBLMFQgceCPQLYQ5ID6sPxBEtEZYTcRQgFr8W6RzcHRQi9CQ3JIsmlSoLKjgsnDLRNZI2PTpYOuE7fDwFPC09Xz38QZZFR0lRTLNN41BHUlNVS1XGWGNYrlxAXfJepV8_X9Bh4mKsZ5to8mpDbAtsjG0ZbWxwUnyDf8aDX4PMg9uExYfLidOMNozPjmSPGo9Gj_qTJ5Uul_SYV5u1naqhL6IAoqOmV6cIp22nm64-rrOvbLVItvq3PrjKuZO86r6KvwjAZsMJwzrGrsbY0B_Q9di94NjkUevu6_XvDu987-vwH_DV8h3yRfZI96b4X_4K_o8=?accountName=JavaMaster&characterName=FakeTrippin[/url]

Bandits

Help Alira

Item Filter

NeverSink's filter with SEMI_STRICT
download here

Thank you for visiting my post. You can leave your message&questions on this post and sorry for my English, greetings from Turkey..

Last edited by JavaMaster on Oct 8, 2017, 3:52:15 AM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2018, 11:23:19 AM
Ty for helping out a new player! Lots of respect for those who help others.
"
upnsmoke69 wrote:
Ty for helping out a new player! Lots of respect for those who help others.

thank you very much!
added path of building code..
Nice guide, good to know there are other Dark Pact selfcast builds in case the GGG nerfhammer hits Berserker hard.
While this build relies on a curse for leech Cospri's Will can help run maps with Hexproof mods.
"
Zahncreme wrote:
Nice guide, good to know there are other Dark Pact selfcast builds in case the GGG nerfhammer hits Berserker hard.
While this build relies on a curse for leech Cospri's Will can help run maps with Hexproof mods.

Hi, Zahncreme,

Yes, Cospri's Will is an another option. However Kaom chest boosts 1.4k life. BTW, Chernnabium boosted your dps same like lvl20 Haste.

Added some more info on guide..
Last edited by JavaMaster on Dec 15, 2017, 9:10:57 AM
What ascendancy should I pick for this build ?
"
rdf217 wrote:
What ascendancy should I pick for this build ?

Self-Cast Dark Pact is dead, don't play this build.

If you want to play Dark Pact play it as a Necro with Skellies or Scion/Ascendant as Totems.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info