Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1 ex : 110 chaos

So gg wp surrender ridiculous price.
IGN: NoMerCyy / __DryZzy__
Last edited by Nova666 on Oct 5, 2017, 12:30:09 PM
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2017, 6:06:19 AM
same thing happen in legacy... move on...
Any time you truly believe that the market is wrong, exploit the hell out of it. Go for it. Buy exalts. Buy chaos. Whatever you think is right... because you couldn't possibly be wrong.
96:1 now in Harbringer. I use other currencies to trade for ex than Chaos.
why do you care?
"
xMustard wrote:
why do you care?

And then every people who are constantly on with the EX prices asked this question to themselves, and realized, that there is no point in caring about it.

Sadly it does not work like that.
"
krenderke wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
why do you care?

And then every people who are constantly on with the EX prices asked this question to themselves, and realized, that there is no point in caring about it.

Sadly it does not work like that.

didn't say it did. im asking him why he cares? does he have a reason? is he trying to buy exalts for a specific item he needs or something? why does he care?

i tend to never care, even tho i sold like 6 exalts early in the league when they were in the 40's chaos range...i don't care. why? because everything was cheaper then. except the longer the time goes on, the more the market is flooded with chaos/exalts/etc and the more advanced your build gets in order to farm currency easier etc.
"
xMustard wrote:

didn't say it did. im asking him why he cares? does he have a reason? is he trying to buy exalts for a specific item he needs or something? why does he care?

i tend to never care, even tho i sold like 6 exalts early in the league when they were in the 40's chaos range...i don't care. why? because everything was cheaper then. except the longer the time goes on, the more the market is flooded with chaos/exalts/etc and the more advanced your build gets in order to farm currency easier etc.

I didn't complain haha.

I sold 4 exalts early for basically scraps, and now I'm sitting on 18 like a duck because I need no items that 18 exalts can buy and the fun part is I was farming vaults all league long, then not spend it on anything, actually it is kind of sad if anything.
If anything, that's a good thing. Means finding an exalt feels way more satisfying and makes it easier to reroll maps with chaos, buy chisel, sextants etc, pay for Zana mods or whatever improves your mapping experience. Also, if you want exalts, sell fusings.
"
xMustard wrote:
why do you care?

Because crafting is fun, and I need Exalts for the crafting I want to do.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info