Spectre and Aura Persistence in Content Update 3.0.2

Just woke up. First words of the day: Thank you GGG.
My life left me.
Hf :)
This is almost as good as goober grape...how lazy are we now anyway? To hard to click a mouse is it?
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
how lazy are we now anyway?

Too lazy to play a build that takes a few minutes to get ready to play only to have to do it all over again every fucking time the server decides to kick you. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Meh.

This should have happened YEARS ago.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Wait WHAT
Best news for long time.
Next step is matching spectres level not only down.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
It's all happening! Thank you GGG, GG!
I am happy about this but also surprised. Spectres are freaking OP and they just made it really accessible to everyone. I mean it has got to be one of the cheapest builds that do amazing damage, allow you to stack defenses and you can wear MF. Sure other builds might clear faster or have better boss damage but spectre builds are so freaking cheap. Well it is an interesting decision from GGG :) I mean it will make people happy so it is probably good.
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Holy shit it happened
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info