Make Wasteland Helmet Mask Detachable (Make it a bundle similar to Desert/Dragon Set)

So, I bought the Wasteland Armour Set recently and I love everything about it...
Except for the mask part of the helmet.

Even though it fits thematically, I think it's wasted potential, since the hood part of the helmet looks amazing.

I believe if you reworked it so that it's an attachment/helmet (mask) + helmet (hood), it would see more sales. And I know I would love to wear just the hood or just the mask on some of my characters.

Edit: An even easier way of doing this would be to just remove the mask part and have 2 helmet skins in the set, one with and one without the mask. (Which can be justified by the high cost of the helmet... It's already 130 points, if I am not mistaken.)
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Oct 3, 2017, 6:35:41 AM
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2017, 8:31:18 PM
I'd really like this as well. I love the outfit overall, but I'm honestly not a fan of the mask.
I agree. The set looks good over all, but the mask really doesn't appeal to me.

The mask should be a helmet accessory, not part of the Helmet itself. Or, if people really want to use some of those new eye accessories, then make three items:

Helmet with Mask attached (as one item, allowing other accessories to be used).

Helmet alone (no mask).

Mask as a separate accessory.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Last edited by Unquietheart on Oct 30, 2017, 8:33:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info