[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
mezmery wrote:
"
relod87 wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
anyone did math about string of servitude?
18% increased strength and 18% increased int are better than decent crystal belt?

No point, much better to get a max or near-max rolled cyclopean coil and double corrupt it in the temple. String is a nice cheap alternative but that's it.

completly forgot about that one, thanks.
what coruptions do you advice to look for?

belt ones seem quite useless.

%es, attack speed, the int +str/dex% ones, wrath/discipline aura effects are all juicy.
Cant figure out what im doing wrong, just respecced into this build and cant do any damage at all. Anyone mind checking my profile and guardian called Leet_Rinna. Thanks.
Last edited by ErkiNool on Jun 5, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
"
ErkiNool wrote:
Cant figure out what im doing wrong, just respecced into this build and cant do any damage at all. Anyone mind checking my profile and guardian called Leet_Rinna. Thanks.

you have only one abyssal jewel
you dont have any jewels with onslaught
your int is really low
you dont use offensive flasks
you dont use curses
you dont have offensive potential that inquisitor provides, mostly about attack speed.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jun 5, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
What red gem instead of dmg on full life when you use shavs
IGN Dareiosh
can i use double strike rather than bladeflurry?
How comfortable is uber elder? I have about 30 ex to spend, which means probably a lot worse gear then showcased, certainly no watchers eye. I want to kill uber elder but not play traps or totems, cheers
anyone got a elder or shaper as a guardian video level 90 an struggled on shaper =/ arcislame is the toon if anyone wants to look
Does Soul Arakaali still work?
After I recast blood rage, the regen shown in the character windows remains the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXs1DUdpx2w&

Here's me killing uber elder deathless, subbing in charged dash for blade flurry...

Goes to show anything works with this build :P \

"
vbvan wrote:
Does Soul Arakaali still work?
After I recast blood rage, the regen shown in the character windows remains the same.

You dont need to recast arakaali..

As long as your effected by blood rage, and immortal call procs, you trigger akali.. blood rage doesnt end.

Oh and on a side note, essence crafting elder belts with the +int essence seems like the best way to get a good belt.

It was too hard buying the essences before, now it's viable.
Last edited by Yaaaak on Jul 9, 2018, 2:07:12 AM
Is there a specific reason to go for grace on guardian build? I'm thinking of going with haste, or would it be bad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info