[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
bababiad wrote:
can you please tell me how to level this char pls? new player here and all my previous builds were glass cannon.

I couldn't tell you. If you can spare some regrets, I would just level it like another character until lvl 70 when you can equip everything, then respec into the build.

Personally I just used the Hand of Thought and Motion claws and got as much life/ES as possible.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Could this build work as a lowlife character? Also curious if I could take out howa but probably not a good idea.
Last edited by oSingularity on Oct 16, 2017, 10:03:16 PM
"
Could this build work as a lowlife character? Also curious if I could take out howa but probably not a good idea.

You could try, only benefit is being able to run 2 more auras or so, which also forces you to run a Shav's, which means you lose the 25% less elemental dmg taken (which is a little better than running 3 purity's). So you lose some ele resistance and life leech for nothing.

You could probably only drop HOWA for a Doryani's Fist (as they will have more ele DPS), although you will lose all the benefits of Shaper's Touch which will mean 10% less ES, can't use blade flurry, lose a lot of hit chance/mana, etc. So you'd really have to reshape the tree in that case. You also lose the 12% increased intelligence modifier from HOWA.

Just curious if you are just disregarding the inquisitor's "50% increased Attack Damage if you've Cast a Spell Recently", or if I am just missing where you are casting a spell. Any input would be great. Should I run an orb of storms curse on hit or something for the dps?
"
I couldn't tell you. If you can spare some regrets, I would just level it like another character until lvl 70 when you can equip everything, then respec into the build.

Personally I just used the Hand of Thought and Motion claws and got as much life/ES as possible.

I see, so if I just follow your passive tree I will do just fine? I mean I am not really trying out of my way to grab es gear, just using a couple leveling uniques and some swords(lvl 15 atm) which I crafted a low level essence on for lightning damage.
So I just grab life/es wherever I can and try and really focus on getting es when I'm at like lvl 40ish in preparation for the end game or like you said lvl 70. Anyways build feels good, people telling me es is dead lol but then I tell them em I dont care :D
Last edited by bababiad on Oct 17, 2017, 1:08:13 AM
Hello!

First off i want to thank you for a fantastic build, im not sure where all the criticism is coming from, im having alot of success with this build in hardcore. (face tanking twinned abyss easily).

It's seem to be a good build to play around with different skills aswell, i've been fiddling around with molten strike, do you think this could work?

Thanks again!
"
Spooo wrote:
Hello!

First off i want to thank you for a fantastic build, im not sure where all the criticism is coming from, im having alot of success with this build in hardcore. (face tanking twinned abyss easily).

It's seem to be a good build to play around with different skills aswell, i've been fiddling around with molten strike, do you think this could work?

Thanks again!

It'd be a bit hard to get Molten Strike to work. We don't grab any jewels around strength areas, so the threshold jewel would be very hard to socket in. Also, we are pretty far from the best molten strike node (Point Blank). You'd have to restructure the tree pretty significantly.

Lightning Strike/ST seem like safer options (at the cost of single target DPS), since you don't have to stand in place channeling them and they have very long range.

Thought I would share my experience with this build.

I have about 110 hours in PoE,just started this season, and saw this build on the subreddit. I started with Freezing pulse a sprig/tabula/goldrim/wool shoes/and one of the leveling rings. Leveling can be a bit tough. I held off on Zealots Oath, Chaos Innoc, and Ghost reaver until level 68. I picked up all the hp nodes near Zealots oath (purity of flesh) and dodged as much of the Energy shield nodes as I could until about 55. Around 28ish- 33ish I switched to a lvl 20 req hand and shield setup. Overall with little story map knowledge it took me about 10 hours to level and about 10 deaths.

Upon hitting 70 I was able to easily clear t1-3 and have since quickly progressed to t10 only checking for elemental reflect. The movement speed ability is fantastic for getting around a map but your AoE and general clearing can suck, read you are not a spectral throw, freezing pulse, or kinetic ultra fast map clearer. Survivability is fantastic with only a small amount of effort spent on positioning and consecrated ground.

Gearing was a bit rough overall I ended up taking all the money I was saving to improve my FP witch on this char which is about 4-5 exalts. You might do it cheaper, but that is poe.trade rng. As far as 8k ES shield dream I am close with 7.5k ES at level 90 I will have 7.6k ES. Getting any more ES is expensive we are talking 40c - 3ex per upgrade per item, again you can get cheaper but people need to be online as well.

Overall, this has been a lot of fun and I will probably play this till the end of the season.

PoB pastebin link:: https://pastebin.com/knhZBvM8

If yall have any recommendations on how to improve ES/Damage please let me know!

-Deitz
How i levelled on hardcore -

Used bladeflurry with the lower level claw HoWa and a lycosidae + astramentis + tabula, picked up all the health nodes and then the hybrid hp/es nodes a bit later on. All my gear had high tier life, and levelling was very easy, also transitioned into ES very easily, i went CI later then i should have at about 11.5k ES level 80ish. Pantheon i chose Instruments -> Sanctify -> Pious Path -> Augury of Penitence. I found the regen far more useful.
"
Belchonok wrote:
Really enjoy your build, but GAY-flurry gaming isn't for me. What skill can replace bladeflurry?

Spectral throw ya dummy! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info