[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
generalchaos wrote:
Sorry, what I mean is how do you play at start of the league when none of these weapons are available for a few days?

It will be hard. I don't recommend this to start a league off. Shaper's Touch + HOTM/HOWA are very important.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
Mahjiza wrote:
Which version are you running, tried to compare your build to the ones linked at 1st page.
But couldn't find the same one? Or did I miss one?

I just play around with the tree a bunch in PoB to try to get it as optimized as possible. Honestly there shouldn't be too big of a difference between them, other than Soul of Arakaali going down to Marauder to grab unwavering stance vs. the non-Soul of Arakaali just playing around Templar to Shadow.

"
Divini wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:
Which version are you running, tried to compare your build to the ones linked at 1st page.

I just play around with the tree a bunch in PoB to try to get it as optimized as possible. Honestly there shouldn't be too big of a difference between them, other than Soul of Arakaali going down to Marauder to grab unwavering stance vs. the non-Soul of Arakaali just playing around Templar to Shadow.

Fair enough, any major downside during gameplay if you choose the non-soul? I hate having to choose haha, i can never make up my mind of which to go. :)
"
Mahjiza wrote:
"
Divini wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:

Fair enough, any major downside during gameplay if you choose the non-soul? I hate having to choose haha, i can never make up my mind of which to go. :)

I use the Brine King Version. Only difference is the Stun Immunity. Arakali has complete immunity, Brine King has immunity to being stun locked but you can still be stunned here and there.
The other difference is that Brine King version has immunity to being Freeze locked, you can still be frozen but you gain a short duration of immune to freeze. The Arakali version, does not. This point however is rarely an issue once the build is up and running and you have your ascendencies as being on consecrated ground makes you immune to elemental Ailments like Freeze. So it's more of an issue when you're moving towards a pack of ranged monsters able to freeze you, which is not all that common. The moment you use your sulfur flask you're free if frozen. Or you can roll freeze removal on one of your flasks: leaving you with Bleed Removal, Curse Removal and Freeze removal.

On a side note I suggest running an abyssal jewel that grants 7% chance to gain Phasing. Preferribly with +energy shield & Int/lightning damage to attacks or claws.
Last edited by ಥ_ಥ on Dec 25, 2017, 4:39:01 PM
"
Mahjiza wrote:
"
Divini wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:

Non-Soul of Arakaali version = you don't have to keep proccing Blood Rage, you get a few more points to spend on DPS/ES, you get to keep some evasion and can choose to run Grace.

But you lose 50% ES sustain/sec (~2-2.5K/sec), which is basically the difference between facetanking a lot of things and playing more carefully. And sometimes, face tanking is the best form of offense. Also, since we don't run life flasks, our only source of 'oh shit, panic time' is Vaal Discipline and just our natural sustain. Also you are completely stun immune, rather than Brine King being stunlock immune.

Personally, I like the Arakaali version since it seems to be significantly tankier.

Last edited by Divini on Dec 25, 2017, 4:43:44 PM

"
Non-Soul of Arakaali version = you don't have to keep proccing Blood Rage, you get a few more points to spend on DPS/ES, you get to keep some evasion and can choose to run Grace.

But you lose 50% ES sustain/sec (~2-2.5K/sec), which is basically the difference between facetanking a lot of things and playing more carefully. And sometimes, face tanking is the best form of offense. Also, since we don't run life flasks, our only source of 'oh shit, panic time' is Vaal Discipline and just our natural sustain. Also you are completely stun immune, rather than Brine King being stunlock immune.

Personally, I like the Arakaali version since it seems to be significantly tankier.

Exactly what i was looking for. I'll go with the "Facetank" version, simply cuz I've been playing a mega tanky bladeflurry char, and i love it. The only thing missing for that char/build is damage. Bosses takes quite a while to kill, they do die but it gets boring real fast :p made it to 92 tho.

Thanks again for that reply!
Do you think it's worth running Vitality instead of Arctic Armour as the 3rd aura, or is it over the top for regen?
I decided to test this build on atziri where my Sunder character would take a bit of time to do..... she just melted.

Loaded the build up in PoB to find out i'm doing nearly double the DPS.... CONC effect is insane and now I'm about to start saving up to 6 link chest for lightning pen.

One thing I need help on though, Is i'm only at 6.8 ES, unsure which pieces of gear I should focus on upgrading as it's starting to get a bit expensive to get higher ES, or does it come in as I gain more passives (Planning to go down the right side and pick up fertile mind jewel)
"
alucardtnuoc wrote:
I decided to test this build on atziri where my Sunder character would take a bit of time to do..... she just melted.

Loaded the build up in PoB to find out i'm doing nearly double the DPS.... CONC effect is insane and now I'm about to start saving up to 6 link chest for lightning pen.

One thing I need help on though, Is i'm only at 6.8 ES, unsure which pieces of gear I should focus on upgrading as it's starting to get a bit expensive to get higher ES, or does it come in as I gain more passives (Planning to go down the right side and pick up fertile mind jewel)

You should aim for 250+ ES on your helm, 280+ on your shield and ES on every jewel. Along with int.

I would concentrate on int/ES on gear, grabbing resists where you can, then fill resists in your jewel sockets.

Last edited by Divini on Dec 26, 2017, 12:40:44 PM
"
StickyEeeky wrote:
Do you think it's worth running Vitality instead of Arctic Armour as the 3rd aura, or is it over the top for regen?

Sure, I like Arctic Armour because of the physical dmg reduction (which is our weakest point), plus the slow effect. Also the 25% reservation is easier to build around.

Last edited by Divini on Dec 26, 2017, 12:35:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info