[3.0] Slayer DW edition - crit Lacerate/BF - Guardians/Shaper/Uber/Lab

actually using a similar version of this build but i swapped lacerate for reave and equipped a couple different gems. The DPS is almost too insane (1 shotting rares when I just started maps bosses take a few seconds) and the clear speed and overall feeling is awesome.
"
Ulren001 wrote:
Hello,

Really appreciate your build (versatile, end game and farming capacity, uber lab runner, ...) and looking it to be my main (and perhaps my only one) build for Abyss league.

Just few questions, in regard of 3.1 patch note :

- exit acuity for sure. Real inpact for end game ?
- welcome new VP, especially since this node will be in gladiator area ?
- focus on artic armor since the buff, with a damage boost aura
- Ruthless will not work whith channeling skills, so focus on critical damages for BF, or have you an idea for another support skills ?

Multistrike seems to be buff, good news for the lacerate part of the build.

Any other considerations ?

Please, apologise me for mistakes, not native/fluent in English :)

Thanks for your responses,

Ulren

The new acuities...Haven't used them as I don't have much time for 3.1, but I think they're still viable. They save you 3 skill points (VP,Int,Int), but they bring lower value to the build as compared to pre-nerf. So, still usable, but no need to focus on them.

Yea, the new VP is nice. Obvious choice.

The increased slow% on AA doesn't give it that much additional value IMO, so it still comes down to what you need.

Yea, critical damage will work the best.

I'd have liked to update the build for 3.1, but sadly didn't(and still don't) have time to do that. Skill tree would be pretty much the same, but use the abyss jewels for even more deeps, stygian belt obviously, and you could consider Bubonic Trail as boots for moar dmg again.

Hi, do you mind posting a screenshot of your dps at hideout and fully buffed dps as a reference?

Thanks
"
FEELme2013 wrote:
Hi, do you mind posting a screenshot of your dps at hideout and fully buffed dps as a reference?

Thanks

Hideout dps, almost fully buffed(missing AW, but nobody uses that during maps).
Spoiler

Not doing BF dps, as the ingame damage is borked, you can just use PoB, with flasks and some buffs you have 1,2M shaper DPS.

"
Esord wrote:
"
FEELme2013 wrote:

Thanks

Hideout dps, almost fully buffed(missing AW, but nobody uses that during maps).
Spoiler

Not doing BF dps, as the ingame damage is borked, you can just use PoB, with flasks and some buffs you have 1,2M shaper DPS.

How do you get POB to show 1.2m dps? I changed skill to BF and multistrike to increased critical strikes but it doesnt show 1.2m. What else should i change? Sorry I am new to POB & BF skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info