The Ethereal Speaker (3.0) Necromancer Null's Summoner

"
I haven't found accuracy to be a huge thing currently but maybe at higher levels, this might be something I look into later on. I am using a sharktooth quiver for the life on hit implicit for the same reason as Poacher's Mark.

Messing with your Path of Building code, you don't seem to be using the best DPS gems in Nulls. You have to use Elemental Focus, but then the best is Minion Damage, but then it's actually Additional Accuracy then Elemental Damage with Attacks. I think it's because you have "Shaper/Guardian" checked in the config. They are super high level monsters so that's why the accuracy wins. I doubt it's the normal use case for this build, though.

I've tweaked mine some and will probably post a sister guide. I am using Bisco's Collar and I'm able to get Frenzy charges from Poacher's Mark so I shoot faster. I'm back to using SRS over Skeletons since skeletons just can't walk fast and the Dead Reckoning version with Skeleton Mages ate all my jewel slots and still felt a little worse than SRS.

Gear

Last edited by NorrYtt on Oct 2, 2017, 7:37:13 PM
"
NorrYtt wrote:
"
I haven't found accuracy to be a huge thing currently but maybe at higher levels, this might be something I look into later on. I am using a sharktooth quiver for the life on hit implicit for the same reason as Poacher's Mark.

Messing with your Path of Building code, you don't seem to be using the best DPS gems in Nulls. You have to use Elemental Focus, but then the best is Minion Damage, but then it's actually Additional Accuracy then Elemental Damage with Attacks. I think it's because you have "Shaper/Guardian" checked in the config. They are super high level monsters so that's why the accuracy wins. I doubt it's the normal use case for this build, though.

I've tweaked mine some and will probably post a sister guide. I am using Bisco's Collar and I'm able to get Frenzy charges from Poacher's Mark so I shoot faster. I'm back to using SRS over Skeletons since skeletons just can't walk fast and the Dead Reckoning version with Skeleton Mages ate all my jewel slots and still felt a little worse than SRS.

Gear

Elemental focus works with speaker's to stop minions from killing, this opens up the build to not require a culling strike link. You can use Minion Damage as the 6th link if you do not want to use flesh offering. I did not consider Additional Accuracy and I'll need to look into that.
Bump - New Video of a 42% pack size port (T10) Map in the Harbinger League.
Last edited by NotVikingBear on Oct 26, 2017, 10:28:25 AM
A couple of thoughts for your guide, from the standpoint of a beginner trying to follow it.

You did not stress enough the *importance* of not having added damage to fire on your rings. This is *vital* to how you have your build set up to function w/ generosity + anger, speaker's wreath, and killing everything yourself without culling strike. If your hits cause an ignite of any size, your minions will regain the ability to kill targets and your summon sequence will collapse. Just really important to mention this, as no where did it say 'DO NOT GET FIRE DAMAGE' on rings, or do not party with other players who run anger.

I also think for the sake of comparison, culling strike corruption on your bow is within the realm of possibility. Just to make options for upgrades if people want them. 507 dexterity means 20% increased attack speed and movement speed for your minions.

I wondered why you ran convocation on a faster casting link, rather than a cwdt. Also, (if you do switch over to cwdt) recommend a lower level convocation. Of course, only if you have experimented and care to recommend that alternative.

Watching your videos, I saw you convocate on bosses, but in those situations do you think it's necessary? (again, if you use cwdt instead)

Your PoB sits at 3981 with 187% life from tree, without your actual rare gear on. Importing your actual PoB brings your hp up to 5048. Would you consider using your actual PoB for your PoB link? (it also thinks you're missing a gem in socket #1)

All of your gear is missing lab enchants. Recommendations?

Pantheon?

Jewels?

Consideration for leveling players?

map mods you feel the build struggles in / should avoid?

Do you really think you need 4 hp flasks? No utility flasks other than quicksilver?

p.s. - I struggled to find a place on the listing to put your build, and settled on the bow section under split arrow. Since that is what the build actually uses. However, i am well aware that it is an animate weapon build. If you dislike that, let me know.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Oct 29, 2017, 2:48:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info