[3.0] Immortal Archer (200 ES CI tank)

Welcome!

I posted a video of this build on reddit half expecting just to get a laugh from people, and instead got a lot of requests to make a build guide. This will be a very basic guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCefX0caR9M&lc=z23dxppabufuj1ymxacdp4313d2gxugpdevgc5vprydw03c010c

Right now, the build only functions on Standard League, but you can definitely take some of the mechanics and apply them to league for some serious damage mitigation.

Explanation
Spoiler

100% physical damage conversion to elemental/chaos damage while having 100% max resists.

You will need legacy items for this, (you can achieve 97% physical conversion on league with a Reblade helmet.)

25% phys conversion

30-40% phys conversion

30-45%+ phys conversion (flask effect is applied)

For maximum resists, you need

In order to make sure your mana doesn't fill up quickly and remove divination Distillate effect, you will need Shavronne's Revelation (which if worn in the right ring slot, prevents mana regen). You will cast solely on the mana you get from the flask.

52 mana cost is just enough to spam the poison BV setup to 20 stacks. Other variations had too high of a mana cost and were only able to get 15-16 blades consistently. To use the physical damage setup, you will need 2 jewels with 5% reduced mana cost of skills and possibly even an elreon ring or amulet.

Flask charges refill by using the Master Surgeon ascendancy node with a decent crit chance. Flasks also recharge quickly from Nature's boon. Increased flash charges gained applies to both natures Boon and charges gained from critical strikes.

Gear:
Spoiler

Physical Setup (highest DPS)
Spoiler

- makes you immune to uber flame blast

2 jewels like this:

and 1

Flasks:

Poison Setup: (this was used in the reddit video)
Spoiler

Flasks:

Skill Tree:

You will need a lot of %increased buff to aura nodes, as well as reduced flask charges used, increased flask charges gained, and increased flask effect buff.

[/spoiler]

Video(s):
Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvH0lkRcXHc&feature=youtu.be - uber flame blast tanking using secret method

Notes:
Spoiler

The following bosses require additional care:

Atziri/ Uber atziri - Empowered flame blast has 10% penetration.
Atziri Trio - spawn a black physical DOT cloud on death. Just stand at max vortex range to dodge.

Phoenix Guardian - lowers maximum fire resist by up to -10

The Shaper - Orbs/bullet hell have 25% cold pen

Death and Taxes - Flame blast has fire pen, Ice nova has cold pen, storm call has lightning pen

Garukhan - physical degen cannot be converted to elemental damage taken.

Reddit Post:

Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Last edited by DreamScythe on Oct 2, 2017, 12:33:48 AM
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2018, 6:58:15 AM
this is a beautiful shitpost
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
GG
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Don't let your memes be dreams!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
Don't let your memes be dreams!

Dremes
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
beast guide
So u can't die in pvp too?
"
imabang318 wrote:
So u can't die in pvp too?

Hah, not really. Among many other possibilities, just imagine an inquisitor critting on him...

Amazing post and build, though. Me and my friends are still amazed and laughing :D
This is what I call tanky. Fuck armour and evasion :D
i'm a simple man i see this build anywhere i press like
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Sep 29, 2017, 5:54:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info