[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

who thinks about using this lightning arror instead of this tornado shot?
"
Dragonits wrote:
who thinks about using this lightning arror instead of this tornado shot?
i am and im liking it, just make sure to replace phys to light with ele focus.
suggestions on what to change/upgrade?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Richu/characters
i feel like i die a lot
Last edited by Richu on Dec 17, 2017, 6:18:19 PM
what tree do we go with?
Sorry for this stupid question but i cant generate frenzy charges :( what im missing ?
bro could you please update thread with ascendancy, pantheon etc.. it tooks much time to get answer from your posts in this thread..
"
Undicesimo wrote:
Sorry for this stupid question but i cant generate frenzy charges :( what im missing ?
youll get way of the poacher later on from merciless labrynth but until then just use blood rage.

"
bro could you please update thread with ascendancy, pantheon etc.. it tooks much time to get answer from your posts in this thread..

ascendency is on front page and pantheon is your own personal choice.
Last edited by living3754 on Dec 17, 2017, 9:59:32 PM
@jessicaSC2 how has mirage archer been? can you explain how, when and why you're using it? also in path of building GMP for barrage looks like a massive dps boost. how come you dont use it?
Something feels off, can you take a look at my gear and tell me where any improvements can be made?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQYjCC4NjREvEYEUdRa_FyYZjhqNIXYj0yP2JpUqOC5TMHEwfDH6Nj051DpCPL4-z0HQQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLWyZbr19wYeJh62KsY6dlTWwIbIxvJ3Ttdct1_Xb3elN6hHsUfXV_K3_7g22Eb4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-PYJpqmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKOKpMKn1LF8tMW1SLe2u-O9Nr3mvqfBM8Lsw-bEos960K3Tb9N-1CPUQtjV2sHb591G3ajh2-jW6mLrY-2D7g7vevGK_MX9bv66_sg=?accountName=phocas99&characterName=MulletHunter

Thank you again for all the hard work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info