[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

So far I am enjoying this build.

used around 200 fusings

thoughts on this helm?
Last edited by Richu on Dec 16, 2017, 12:21:23 AM

Used 150 chances / scours atm, still no luck. Probably gonna invest into Dying Sun before trying more.
"
Richu wrote:

used around 200 fusings

200 is very nice how many you got save for it though ?
Last edited by Michajela on Dec 16, 2017, 10:37:46 AM
Hey,

I'm interested in playing this build but I'm neither lucky nor rich! Is this build still at least red map viable with only 5 links, cheaper jewellery and no dying sun or taste of hate?
@JessicaSc2 it would be really lovely if you can add lvling tree like @lvl 3+0-40-60 and so on + what is good to lvl this build and so on like unqies and stuff like that :) gonna try the build myself looks great for evreything can i ask how is mapping speed overall in reds? Please up to date skilltree whit lvling points :) just trying to help make build guide better.
Last edited by MaesteryGaming on Dec 16, 2017, 1:08:08 PM
What did you upgrade first ? i'm currently using a 5l barrage and a 5l ts and normal rares

Should i go first for the 6 links/flasks/ts projectiles ?
"
@JessicaSc2 it would be really lovely if you can add lvling tree like @lvl 3+0-40-60 and so on + what is good to lvl this build and so on like unqies and stuff like that :) gonna try the build myself looks great for evreything can i ask how is mapping speed overall in reds?

Just started playing this build last Sunday. I currently lvl 83. I leveled with frost blades and molten strike then switched to the full build at 66.
Last edited by armyalan on Dec 16, 2017, 11:17:43 AM
"
@JessicaSc2 it would be really lovely if you can add lvling tree like @lvl 3+0-40-60 and so on + what is good to lvl this build and so on like unqies and stuff like that :) gonna try the build myself looks great for evreything can i ask how is mapping speed overall in reds?

It's very good, people think that Raider is a class to strictly farm bosses but you get 42% free move speed from ascendancy alone. Maps are super smooth, especially with mirage archer. I'm doing T16 all the time on a 5 link.
"

What did you upgrade first ?

Dying sun is the biggest and most significant upgrade, boosts both your barrage and TS a lot.

"
@JessicaSc2 it would be really lovely if you can add lvling tree like @lvl 3+0-40-60 and so on + what is good to lvl this build and so on like unqies and stuff like that :) gonna try the build myself looks great for evreything can i ask how is mapping speed overall in reds? Please up to date skilltree whit lvling points :) just trying to help make build guide better.

I will update the whole build to 3.1 sometime next week, I'm still testing/figuring out stuff too :p

"
I'm interested in playing this build but I'm neither lucky nor rich! Is this build still at least red map viable with only 5 links, cheaper jewellery and no dying sun or taste of hate?

yes, I was farming t13, 3rd day of Abyss without anything expensive so it's very doable.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Dec 16, 2017, 1:54:55 PM
"
Richu wrote:

thoughts on this helm?

I don't like it, it's just a bunch of evasion/armour which we don't even stack. I think BiS is just a rare helm with 100+ life and triple resists or the new Abyss helmet with 2x jewel.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info