I lost my character "DeepLuck"

(This is all copied from the email i sent to support@grindinggear.com)

Ok so i got procurement so i could sell but it wouldn't let me log in. I linked my account "DeepLuuck" on path of exile website to my steam and procurement still wouldn't work. So i tried changing my "DeepLuuck" accounts email from [Removed by Support] to [Removed by Support] and it changed. Then i made a new account on path of exile's website called "DeepLucck" with [Removed by Support] So now when i open path of exile my characters are not there and when i go to make a new character with the same character name i use to play on it says this character already exists. I'm trying to get "DeepLuuck" 's email to [Removed by Support] again. i tried twice and the email never was sent to my email. Now every time i try it says:

Rate Limiting active. You must wait 120 seconds.

Now i cant even change my email to the right email linked with my steam account. I want my character back pls. My character i play on is named DeepLuck on the actual game

When i tried to change my email back to [Removed by Support] the emails were sent to my other email, i clicked on the links and it said:

Failed to update email address
Please ensure that you visited the correct link that was emailed to you.If you are sure that the link is correct you can try clicking here to get a new link sent to you.
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Sep 23, 2017, 7:01:32 PM
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2017, 7:14:35 PM
Support will respond to your e-mail as soon as it reaches the top of the queue. There's a relevant thread linked to from my signature if you're curious about what happened.

The tl;dr is the account link is responsible.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks mate do u know how long it'll be most likely?
Sorry mate, not an employee; dunno how long the queue is currently.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
ok thanks B)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info