Price Check: Glyph Grasp Slink Gloves

Hi,

found some nice Gloves with the following stats. I think they are quit good but i dont know for how much i should trade them. I know the Xbox Economy is super different to PC thats why i try to ignore POE.Trade.

https://imgur.com/a/M1ssb

Quality: +6%
Evasion Rating:257
Requires Level 70, 95 DEX

Adds 7-13 Cold Damage to Attacks
+79 to Max Life
+30% Fire Res
+20% Cold Res
+30% Chaos Res

Thanks in advance

Edit: Harbinger Softcore League
Last edited by XBL_phyraxed on Sep 23, 2017, 1:36:24 PM
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2017, 8:05:02 AM
Take any decent offer that comes in, they're not good.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Check to see what you can possibly craft onto them. I think their very nice as long as you don't need attack speed.
Standard Forever
"
Slizzered wrote:

What ? Seriously you could have said a bunch of things to help the guy but saying these are worthless just show how noob you are.

I would say at the very least 10 chaos.
"
popje wrote:
"
Slizzered wrote:

What ? Seriously you could have said a bunch of things to help the guy but saying these are worthless just show how noob you are.

I would say at the very least 10 chaos.

You laughably claim I'm a noob yet you're the one soiling yourself over a pair of gloves that don't have a single T1 roll on them. You're the type of guy who loots transmute shards and thinks you're comin up in the world.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Last edited by Slizzered on Sep 24, 2017, 2:18:42 AM
"
Slizzered wrote:
You laughably claim I'm a noob yet you're the one soiling yourself over a pair of gloves that don't have a single T1 roll on them. You're the type of guy who loots transmute shards and thinks you're comin up in the world.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info