[3.1] Herald Bomber Cascade Assassin ❄️ Fast Clear Speed

"
SwaggyQuack wrote:
if i have only a 5 link chestplate what should i put first

I recommend to buy Tabula or BBBGGG corrupted 6L.
It's very cheap.
why does it seems like the lightpoacher do not have the 30% reduction effect
"
SwaggyQuack wrote:

What does "30% reduction effect" mean?
Helm enchant?
How do you level this build? Freezing pulse into glacial cascade into final build?
"
boyakasha wrote:
How do you level this build? Freezing pulse into glacial cascade into final build?

I would say Poets into Poets into final build.
"
solencen wrote:
"
SwaggyQuack wrote:

What does "30% reduction effect" mean?
Helm enchant?

yes
Could this be done with an Ascendant-Assasin instead of a Shadow? lets you skip the whole power charge generation issue and just gives you the base crit outright.
To the poster above, this is already an assassin build. Shadow is the base class that you can ascendent to Assassin.

This build is nice but I having mana issue keeping up with Blade Flurry. How did you keep your mana in check? I’m also wondering if I should switch to warlord mark for the leech and juicy endurance charge. I tried using cyclone with CoC instead of BF. It’s working very well with your build. Have you ever tried that?
Edit = I try lightpoacher at 3.2 its literaly one of the worst item you can ever wear if you rely on and if you expect 3.1 performance. This build pretty much dead

STILL DEAD
This build was soo good on 3.1 , im gonna try on this league.This build also very cheap compare to original herald bomber.

Carcass cost me 12c + 20ish jeweller and 174 fuse (Same rolls range 10-30c)
Helm cost me 19c (Max roll of everything)
And WW from guild bank so its free

Carcass is the best gear for this build , belly is just expensive and other rare 6L is ok but not good as carcass.I think only problem about this build you can make this work with 5L carcass but amulet & essence of horror cost 2 exalt total.

3.2 My Skill Tree
+ Sprit Burst now pierce 2 targets as 3.1
+ Fingers of Frost Added Now Freeze Is perma
+ %20 more Effect of chill
- Removed some spell crit nodes from witch tree
- Removed 2 %4 Life
- Removed Heart Of Oak
- Removed Fangs Of Viper

https://pastebin.com/jbLGib8d
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Mar 22, 2018, 1:51:39 PM
Hey, solencen, i played this build back in Harbinger, was pretty damn fun )) would you consider return the 3.0 version as some uniques of the previous leuague are back, i mean tempest binding and rippling thoughts, maybe create an archive of the older version? That would be great )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info