[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

"
ftw2255 wrote:
Can you please help me with this?
I tried added cold instead of added lightning in PoB. It seems that it gives around 2k more tooltip damage.
Is there a specific reason for added lightning? I have a 20/20 added cold and I'm short on int for added lightning. I can invest to get one and equip it but am not really sure the difference between them?

Edit:
Found the reason for the increased damage. Had 2 jewels with % cold damage in them.
Still is it better running added cold or added lightning?

The build aims to scale both damage types equally. Cold damage or lightning damage on jewels with change this slightly, but shouldn't have too much of an impact.

Added lightning is used to shock enemies when we crit, greatly increasing our damage output.
"
Provarence1 wrote:
is there a reason some of your gems are underleveled other than the cwdt restrcitions like your frost bomb on your gmp on your sadimas?

Frost bomb is max level for 114 int.

GMP is only used for the extra projectiles on arctic breath. I constantly relevel GMPs in that slot to 20/20, then vaal, then replace with new one. I actually hit a 21/20 yesterday with this method and slotted it into my tornado shot for a tiny bit more damage.
Last edited by itsMartini on Oct 21, 2017, 3:31:45 AM
"
Millennium wrote:
Could pathfinder compete with raider in this build? Also would vinktar be beneficial in SF/Vault at all?

I don't think pathfinder can compete. It would be much lower dps with the only upside being better flask sustain (which isn't an issue while mapping with raider anyway).

Vinktar is good, but it would have to replace either the quicksilver or life pot. Try it out if you want, but I don't find it necessary for general mapping.
Are you taking the claw nodes for the free leech from the tree?

edit:

Nevermind, Lioneye's Fall. I understand now.
Last edited by litmusdragon on Oct 21, 2017, 10:39:42 AM
How high bonus from atlas I should have? Still can't sustain maps.
"
Neither of those do much, but the phys to lightning is probably the better of the two.

Alright thank you. Is your build also playable with a bow assassin? Wanted to try it out, but it seems to be a bad decision.

Could you check the passive tree of my raider pls? Should i try to use her for the build?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguCIkM8g2NES8RgRa_FyYZjiF2Iuoj0yP2JJ0k_SaVKgsqOCpbLlMwfDH6MgE2PTnUPL4-z0HQQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLVvpaGluvXWhd8l9wYeJiWmKsY6dlTWegbIxvJ3BSdO11y3X9dvd313j5efZ6hH11ft1_K4NthG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_j2CVBZpqmvGbJpuNnaqgn6XLp9SyGbTFtUi74702vea-p8EzwuzDM8M6xKLKqc2Yz3rQrdNv037UI9RC2NXawd1G45_nVOjW6mLrY-2D7g7vev1u_rr-yP_e?accountName=thisiscrs&characterName=Areaya

Could use these items atm:

Cant afford the Amu and rings for the moment...

Btw 65c for a 5l Windripper was a good deal right?

ty cheers
Last edited by thisiscrs on Oct 21, 2017, 1:19:03 PM
Hi, I have a problem with monster reflection, I am dying from monsters, what to do? Got same tree as you, i need to lvl up, and i can't do it, when im running map and randomly dead to 1 monster.
"
bukiet95 wrote:
Hi, I have a problem with monster reflection, I am dying from monsters, what to do? Got same tree as you, i need to lvl up, and i can't do it, when im running map and randomly dead to 1 monster.

Pantheon Powers: Soul of the Brine King for stun avoidance/recovery. Soul of Yugul for reduced reflected damage taken and reduced cold damage taken.

Do you have these on and the vessels filled?
"
Buckets0 wrote:
How high bonus from atlas I should have? Still can't sustain maps.

FYI, atlas bonus does NOT increase map drops. It increases the average tier of the map drops, i.e. slightly higher level maps.

60+ bonus is plenty for sustaining t11-12 maps.
Ok, up to 93 now and ive gone a slightly different way to fit my play style and a few other things.
Started jewel shopping the other day.. after buying 1 good one I was able to find at a somewhat reasonable price I decided I wasnt spending that much currency on jewels this late in the league when I was already happy enough with how things are going. Gave up the 3 of the rare jewels and went after king of the hill and point blank. Few other changes to move points around to optimize for my gear and this is what ill be shooting for at 97. If i make it to 99 i may pick cloth and chain back up or grab another jewel slot.
I just like the facetank style of PB, it dropped my boss killing time quite a bit.
Overall I am very happy with how the TB and drillneck are performing and am considering just calling it good.

and i just realized my boots are still empty lol..
Last edited by FoggyNights on Oct 21, 2017, 10:36:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info