Problems with my account info

Hi,
I need help with my account info, I start playing PoE a couple of days ago and I used Steam to log in and I don't remember my Password and my Email that I use to create my account, How can I get them back?, I can log in the game from Steam but I can't change my info because I don't remember my password.

Please Help
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 2:00:36 PM
Hey,

If you created your Path of Exile account through Steam then it won't have independant log in credentials as they aren't needed to log into the game or website. If you'd like to begin using the standalone client, you'll need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com and explain the situation; they can help you add some to your account so you no longer need Steam.

If you aren't looking to use the standalone client, perhaps you could give us some more information on what it is you're trying to do? There might be a quicker / easier option.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info