Out of memory

Hello, so every time I'm trying to start PoE on x64(for being able to use the dynamic resolution function because somehow the x64 client works better then the other one) whenever I'm trying to change a zone or enter a zone, or sometimes even after I select my character I get a loading crash saying: "Out of memory / 'Error: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation" . Checked my memory usage while having this error, I still have around 3 GB available before/while having the crash. I am currently having 8 GB of ram, I have the PoE on a 400gb HDD with 300 GB of free space so I don't understand how I can not have enough storage/memory. Please help me I can't play the game on 64 bit and the 32 bit client is not using all of my memory making it run slower then it's supposed to run.
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2017, 1:07:40 PM
Here it happens the same, I have 8gb, my machine is currently 64 bits, there is no way the problem is my memory recently bought and I use only 2gb

This error is happening to me from the recent update of the league, I am not playing for 3 weeks because it is impossible to play due to the error

This is not the first time I have asked for support forum, any answer is valid, so please answer me please

NOTE: I am a steam client, I already did the procedures like downloading texture, putting the control -gpc2 and taking out the sound none of them influenced in anything
Have either of you changed your virtual memory or page file settings?

I have seen this issue previously when someone has made it too small, or turned it off completely, to save HDD space.

My page file setting is set to default, and it's not too small, nor turned off, if anything it's too big wich should not be a problem.
found a fix for myself. gonna try playing right now again, this time on borderless windowed(game did not crash at all for 85 mins full).

--gc 2 -gc 2 -swa --noasync

these are my launch options in steam. there are 2 gc's because i did not know which is correct so i put in both. noasync is what fixed it for me.

specs:
3 gb ddr 2 ram
gt 210 1gb
e5400 dual core
1tb 7200 rpm hdd
--gc 2 -gc 2 -swa --noasync

I just did the test, the game hangs a little less but it's still very complicated

Did you use the code that way, or are you separated?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info