I hate the new Boss HP

Dont get me wrong, i get why the HP got buffed, its so high end builds dont take less than a second to kill a boss. Problem is, there arent only high end builds in this game.

I think the buff was too much, often i dont even do the boss anymore because its either way too dangerous or it just takes too long and is boring because of it.
Last edited by Sictert on Sep 20, 2017, 11:31:11 AM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 11:57:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You are running bisco's collar, killing the map boss every time is really not needed.
Yeah, its way too much. Now bosses not worth a time. Actually they are not rewarding as much as clearing maps for this time, both: experience and loot.

But now top geared players happy with that. How much of them from all? 0.3%?
Kinda need to spend dozens or hundreds exalts to get to seconds killing endgame bosses.
Depends on build.

Looks like pay to win.
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 20, 2017, 9:22:16 AM
Pretty sure you need 2-3 exalts to clear each boss up to tier 15 in less than 10 seconds.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Pretty sure you need 2-3 exalts to clear each boss up to tier 15 in less than 10 seconds.

2-3x is ok only for not bad 6L chest. So, rest is free? ;)
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

2-3x is ok only for not bad 6L chest. So, rest is free? ;)

You don't need a 6L to kill up to T15 bosses in a reasonable amount of time. Maybe not 10 seconds, but it's perfectly fine. The only real issue is that trash clearing is more rewarding than killing bosses and it should be the other way around.
U don't need a 6L to kill bosses, more or less depends on ur setup.

Take it from me that when many players run Warlord's and Blaspheme, they miss out on so much damage they could have dealt by simply running another Curse.
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info