Support for multiple golem types at once

I would love more support for using different types of golems (of roughly equal potency) at once as our primary damage source.

The Primordial Harmony jewel's increased damage per golem type doesn't seem enough, and even if it were I'm not sure if it would have the desired effect. We might still end up having a 'main' 6 link golem we summon multiple copies of, backed up by a weaker golem we only summon one of to boost our main golem's damage.

A more suitable approach might be a passive keystone* with the following properties:

- Instead of a shared golem limit, you can summon one of every golem type
- Effects that increase your golem limit (Elementalist, Clayshaper, etc.) instead grant X% increased golem damage
- Golem buffs apply to your golems instead of you (could be separated into a different node behind the above keystone)

With this keystone, instead of the optimal build build having 1 golem gem in a 6 link, it would have 2-3 golem gems of different types linked to 3-4 support gems which they'd all benefit from.

*or unique, but a keystone would depend less on loot RNG
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 1:13:24 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Maybe if your golems die when you do. As it stands right now, this will only increase the power of AFK boss killing while dead.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Maybe if your golems die when you do. As it stands right now, this will only increase the power of AFK boss killing while dead.

Golemancers are too squishy and very easy to ruin build. If will be removed, golemancers will be another dead build - so no. Just like scion golemancer. She is already bad enough. Just a little things and its all ruined.

PoE already gone far enough from being game for players. So it need improvements, not nerfs.

Back to topic.
Yeah, it feels like game not encouraging enough to use more than 5+1 different golems. But really I dunno how to improve this. I just thought today: why each golem not providing resistance (and increased cap) for its element? And scaling with its quality and starting from 5res/3cap and ending up to 15/7?

Will be logical and useful.
One more thing to use golems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info