Currency Auto-Move

There are so much new features - good useability features - since Fall of Oriath - but with the increase of different currencies and the currency stash we got a few months back it would be very nice to implement a Button in the currency stash that for example says "collect currency" which automatically drags all currency items from inventory into the stash.

Every map i have to go to the stash right now and have to click the 20 different currencies i collected to fill them into the stash - it would make the life so much easier to have such a small nice feature
Last edited by exxidus on Sep 20, 2017, 4:48:41 AM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 11:19:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Devs have addressed this. I wouldn't hold your breath for something like this. They feel that taking the time to do this kind of inventory management is an important choice where you are choosing to fuck with stash instead of killing mobs. This is an opportunity cost issue, and it is important that it be a part of the game play.
U MAD?
yep, like Docbp87 said, they explicitely said that micromanagement (sorting stashes, moving items ...) were intentionally made complicated to enforce a decision on the user to either micromanage alot of stuff or play more effectively.

ideally both ways should lead the player to win the game but differently.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
For now we have Ctrl + Click which sends 1 Stack of whatever Currency or item we have under cursor straight to stash or out of it.
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info