Primitive Block Caveman

hello yes i still play Aegis :D , Ok i wanted to ask you if i OverCap block 75% + 65% = 140% Block.Against Block Chance reduction (-35%) and x2 wands with 15% Master Craft My final Block would be 75% or 10% ? Thank you for your help and your support !!!
Last edited by NocturnoCulto on Sep 19, 2017, 6:39:50 PM
Last bumped on Nov 10, 2017, 10:55:05 AM
You can't overcap block and yes Dual leo + bcr = 10%

You'll get pwn by a Scorching ray swap anyway tho.
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 20, 2017, 4:42:41 AM
75 - (75 * .65) = 26.25
"
g64 wrote:
75 - (75 * .65) = 26.25
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
So my final block (after x2 Leo Master on Weapon and BCR gem) would be 10% or 26,25% ? Its important to know if reduction is additive or multiply. In case it multiply it worth to stuck Dodge! in case its additive , even if i get 20% Dodge against 21 lvl Block Reduction gem (30% dodge reduction) my dodge would drop down to Zero! Thnx for ur support once again!
It's 26.25%, I brain farted wich prove that my brain is starting to erase parts of my knowledge of this game because I have almost no interest in it anymore.
"
NocturnoCulto wrote:
So my final block (after x2 Leo Master on Weapon and BCR gem) would be 10% or 26,25% ? Its important to know if reduction is additive or multiply. In case it multiply it worth to stuck Dodge! in case its additive , even if i get 20% Dodge against 21 lvl Block Reduction gem (30% dodge reduction) my dodge would drop down to Zero! Thnx for ur support once again!

26.25 block from 75 with 65% reduction;

30% reduction dodge from 30: 21~ dodge
30% reduction dodge from 40: 28 dodge.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Sup Fanon i havent see you lately , there is a Russian guy with same build as yours LA and Mines , but i prefair to fight the ORIGINAL FANON
Hello again, well i just try on Belt of the Deceiver (legacy 10% reduce block) and it work Additive which means i had 75% block and i drop down to 65% , although i add more Block and i gain the lost block. Legacy Belt of Deceiver block reduction works the same as the Gem and Leo's Crafts ? My question remains .. overcap block wouldnt help against block reduction ? Why if i overcap block i gain back the extra block i got reduced from Legacy Deceiver , if overcap block doesn't work ? Im so confused :(
"
NocturnoCulto wrote:
Sup Fanon i havent see you lately , there is a Russian guy with same build as yours LA and Mines , but i prefair to fight the ORIGINAL FANON

I see you haven't been around in a while, fanon has 2 new builds since then, KB, and most recently a super secret negative passive point build.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Sep 20, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info