Tradeboard feedback and suggestion

The trade board is extremely unreliable. It needs to be enhanced in a few ways. I think that communication between buyer and seller need to be a thing. Along with this, I think that the seller should get a notification of some sort when someone makes an offer. I have had offers that have gone unanswered for up to a week and I have had offers that sit indefinitely. I think that players are still confused on the concept of the selling of items in this weird trading system you have created. It leaves most people in the dark because of the lack of structure. People need to be able to offer and counter offer by communication means and people need to be able to know when people are showing interest in their items. Otherwise there is a ton of unwarranted and slowing hang time in the trading process and a lot of unreliable offers through not being able to properly discuss and haggle what each person wants out of the transaction.

Otherwise, thanks for your excellent work. The xbox version of the game has far more exceeded expectations. You guys have done a grand job, keep up the good work.

EDIT: I am speaking from the perspective of a hardcore player. The standard market is alright from what I hear, but the hardcore market is suffering harshly from how this system works because of the diminished player base that is the hardcore community. When there is hardly a market saturation....this kind of trading system becomes very useless and ineffective. Overall, I think that the tradeboard could extremely benefit from changes that are like the suggestions above.
Last edited by Arzhulmand on Sep 19, 2017, 6:23:26 PM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 12:00:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This section is for PC feedback. I think you are looking for this section of the forum: XBox Feedback and Suggestions
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info