Help with the build

Guys, something is wrong with the build - Crit Freezing pulse.
I have not so much dmg. But the biggest problem is that my char can't get bosses. He's killed in a second buy any boss even in t2/3 maps. he's too vulnerable.
Can't understand how to improve this build and make him better amd slain bosses.
Any offers, please?
My equipment:
Spoiler

My skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAASzBUIHHgj0DFIOSA_EES0RlhZvFr8c3B0UH8cgbiL0JpUo-imLKgsrCit4LJwy0TdHO3xBh0GWRUdFnUlPSVFJsUyzUXRTUlRHVUtd8mHiakNrrGwLbRlwUnyDf8aBr4KbgseFMonTjDaOZI7pjxqPRo_6kyeVLpctmjua4JtuoS-iAKKjppmmvqcIqLmus7EFtvq3PriTuMq40LmTvKq86r6KwGbDCdD11abXz9i92jrhc-Nq6-7r9e0874jw1fId96b5N_nd-ej60v4K?accountName=iTaurus8585&characterName=Sparkishman
Last edited by iTaurus8585 on Sep 19, 2017, 11:39:31 AM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 6:00:15 AM
You have only 133% inc. life and mediocre life rolls on your gear.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Yeah, as mentioned, your Life-pool is way to low. Getting your crit-chance up after you have descent life is safer. Respecc some points in your tree from crit/ES nodes into life.

Your gear is not so good as well. Crappy rings for example.
Why did you craft ES/Armor on your chest?
Why using Biscos, when you lack both defense and offense?

Whats your flask setup?
Why no upgraded skill gems?

Invest ~10c in Rings/quality gems and respecc some nodes to more life and you will prolly get through tier 7 maps in no time.
Okay, I can see multiple problems:

1. You have skilled Increased Crit in the tree, but you are running Controlled Destruction? You are effectively countering your passive skills, lol. Use Added Cold Damage instead.
2. Where are your First Snow jewels? You should run with 2 of those (max). It is crazy that you don't need GMP for Freezing Pulse anymore.
3. Switch Faster Projectiles to Cold Penetration, you already have Q20 on Freezing Pulse, which should be enough projectile speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info