Where to find Cannibal Fire-Eater?

Just came back from a break from the game and running around getting passives on a lot of my old characters.

I had a necromancer that runs with 4 spectres and my spectre of choice was the cannibal fire-eater, that was found in act 1 coast. Since they redid all the difficulties and made it 1 play through that specific monster no longer spawns in the coast.

I did find one while running a beach map so I know they exist within the game still but I've been cycling through various areas spamming the hell out of my spell echo desecrate and am not having any luck in getting this monster to spawn.

If they spawn in a certain zone I'd like to know. If they only spawn in maps what other spectres might be suitable for dealing fire damage from range? I've tried the ribbon things in act 3, the voidbearers from the docks, the lantern guys from act 4 and act 8(?) but none of them seem to be as powerful as my favorite cannibals.

Any help is appreciated.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2017, 7:32:06 AM
As of 3.0, CFE no longer spawn in non-map content. You can get them easily from Shore maps (and from those with these tilesets, I believe).

For answering your second question(s), you will want to check out Mattc's Necronomicon as well as the many threads regarding spectre builds in 3.0 in the witch forum. Otherwise, the quickest possible response will be Solar Guards, or of course the tried-but-true-and-still-in-3.0 Flame Sentinels.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Link for the necromonicon for reference!

https://github.com/Mattc33/Necronomicon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info