Molten Shell Tanky Templar

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbFE062DwFTdiBb4M4i4yMdp48n9-iAO988B_hc-0gRtfsOClP5CIabJ2upwjYJDbFNtjxbOxVHwKcLYdlr7dJGyycVa6X9JeVUlO4k-vuKPqVICq6FbjIW5YyGjinhJBVEdszdpI4GYUkqoLHy5jVLCOjj0bQ0M9lVcYWb4Kb1HznanrmNunjao-mLR9tGcHz8XaCHtsLiELyHS3Snz4=

My idea for a Tanky Templar that focuses on Molten shell and Infernal Blow.
In my opinion, it is no where near tanky. This setup focuses too much on damage to be honest. I would venture towards the marauder starting point and possibly even further south for more life/life regen/armor. Trust me you're going to need it.
I guess my idea for tanky was using a shield with it. Is there a point where I stop going for life/liferegen or resist and focus on damage?

Do I go for dmg until cruel then go health?

Also, how much more health can I get? I got all the health nodes along the way and I only go to 80 some points cause I find it reasonable to get to. If I go for any more health like down in the marauder tree I'll lose SO much dps.
Last edited by Badkid on Feb 26, 2013, 6:23:41 PM
Key concept in PoE - You can't do any Dps if you're dead.

Here is my current build, at level 54. You can view my ongoing update post below titled - my work in progress. I do plenty of dps and haven't had any issue other than those in the post. Let me know what you think.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_fPAXvfIM4nYAUTWBtBLOiAPAfgW8CcZ48TdiMdjrY7DgaOKeEkFUZhcAaJKpmnlnzNumpleNqcH1RYE99gFb60qyqJ-0ZLtSPud3vDudSVElfP_ZIjM9QUFhjxtjdBX1TGmydrqcI2t2PRtDQz2VVxhZv2CQ2xTbY8WzsVQ==
The main difference between yours and my build is you get the block chances and I got more +fire.

Idk, I really want to get all the +radius AoE cause i think it would look fun and explody. Can the extra block really make that big of a difference for surviving in merc. I see the +30 RA in that area as well.

Edit: nevermind
Last edited by Badkid on Feb 26, 2013, 7:16:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info