Any way to make poe.trade shop go offline?

There should be a offline button for the shop, sometimes I want to play but my listings are still ON and I get pms even tho i log out from poe.trade. Is there a way to make it offline instead of having to put /DND?
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2017, 9:52:13 AM
A currency shop? AFAIK you need to actually delete all of your listings for them to no longer show up. Or you could set one side to 99999 or something silly, so no one will even see it.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
A currency shop? AFAIK you need to actually delete all of your listings for them to no longer show up. Or you could set one side to 99999 or something silly, so no one will even see it.

There really should be an offline button somewhere, ive got like 40 listings, i cant write on all of them every time i want to play lol.
Bump
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:

There really should be an offline button somewhere, ive got like 40 listings, i cant write on all of them every time i want to play lol.

Can't you just untick the radio button that makes the tab public?

Still takes time for poe.trade to update but it would delist everything in that tab.
"
casper0010 wrote:
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Still takes time for poe.trade to update but it would delist everything in that tab.

Its not from any tab, its just listings that goes online for 24hours it seems per bump in poe.trade shop. Its not from any ingame public tab. This is a huge problem tbh, there really should be an offline button. It forces us to be a trader for 24hours unless u go /DND.
"
casper0010 wrote:
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:

He isn't talking about listings in a tab. He's talking about the currency.poe.trade shop manager for listing currency offers.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
He isn't talking about listings in a tab. He's talking about the currency.poe.trade shop manager for listing currency offers.

Its not possible to untick it, its only possible to remove it completely, which is not really a choice here cause i have over 40 listings in there. Im not going to remake all of them every day.
Last edited by ubersuperduper on Sep 20, 2017, 5:24:37 PM
You need to remove ALL of your listings from premium tabs, as well as unticking the tabs. No exceptions, unless you like being completely offline.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 21, 2017, 1:23:20 AM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
You need to remove ALL of your listings from premium tabs, as well as unticking the tabs. No exceptions, unless you like being completely offline.

Even if u untick all the premium tabs(which is only items anyway, im talking about currency, and not currency placed in the premium tab to be traded, its from the online shop in poe.trade) it will still show u online because of the online bumper in the shop that lasts 24hours. I hope xyz adds this option to the poe.trade page.
Last edited by ubersuperduper on Sep 21, 2017, 8:13:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info