Dual Cospri's CoC is VIABLE*MoM Tank* - [3.2] Shaper/Elder Viable Assassin - NOT DISCHARGE-

Can u fix ur passive tree won't let me look it up??
"
"
isgz wrote:
I mean better cast bloodrage to get frenzy charges, and link frost bomb on coc withlife leech on cospri ?

I've just tested the bloodrage theory and it won't work with this layout of build, the degen with MoM means you lose mana, therefore you cannot cast your cyclone/spells.

The Code for PoB is wrong, can u update it please?!
Added path of building link.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
"
isgz wrote:
I mean better cast bloodrage to get frenzy charges, and link frost bomb on coc withlife leech on cospri ?

I've just tested the bloodrage theory and it won't work with this layout of build, the degen with MoM means you lose mana, therefore you cannot cast your cyclone/spells.

The Code for PoB is wrong, can u update it please?!

Done it! :D
Leveling guide, at least very small, pls.
Need to know how build my tree through levels
you do know, that your build doesnt work, as you think it does?

Wise oak in your setup is completely useless as you are using it right now ... you will have fire penetration as soon as you use your dying sun bottle, which is a major thing in this build to make maximum damage with the projectiles

you instantly lose around 10k dps when both bottles are active - wise oak and dying sun
"
exxidus wrote:

Wise oak in your setup is completely useless as you are using it right now ... you will have fire penetration as soon as you use your dying sun bottle, which is a major thing in this build to make maximum damage with the projectiles

you instantly lose around 10k dps when both bottles are active - wise oak and dying sun

You do know that Dying Sun does nothing for this build right? Shotgunning stopped working years ago. Adding more projectiles to frostbolt and freezing pulse only helps a little bit with coverage. That isn't something this build really needs since you cyclone into packs and don't whirl into the middle of them and then start cycloning.

The ability you're thinking of that gets more damage from extra projectiles is Barrage.
Last edited by Orzamil on Apr 13, 2018, 10:03:08 AM
"
Orzamil wrote:
"
exxidus wrote:

You do know that Dying Sun does nothing for this build right? Shotgunning stopped working years ago. Adding more projectiles to frostbolt and freezing pulse only helps a little bit with coverage. That isn't something this build really needs since you cyclone into packs and don't whirl into the middle of them and then start cycloning.

The ability you're thinking of that gets more damage from extra projectiles is Barrage.

why ffs u are quoting me? ... The Build creator is using dying sun as bottle and wise oak and with dying sun active he has highest fire res and therefore not getting cold penetration as he thinks / thought when writing the guide down - thats all I pointed out
"
exxidus wrote:
"
Orzamil wrote:
"
exxidus wrote:

why ffs u are quoting me? ... The Build creator is using dying sun as bottle and wise oak and with dying sun active he has highest fire res and therefore not getting cold penetration as he thinks / thought when writing the guide down - thats all I pointed out

Both points correct, however I'm only using dying sun for coverage and extra fire res, I tactically use each flask so that I don't cancel out the wise oak, So in comparison and as an example for you

I ONLY USE WISE OAK ON BOSSES

I ONLY USE DYING SUN TO CLEAR.

Simple.
Simple.
"
QedPOE wrote:
Leveling guide, at least very small, pls.
Need to know how build my tree through levels

Will complete a levelling guide soon, working out another build while i do this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info