[3.0] Gladiator Bloison Flurry - Explode Them All! - Low Budget Build for BF Lovers

"
Jewels are just filling in res and int.

I've ran up to t14 and I just ran Uber. Maybe I'm not playing this correctly, because it feels like I am missing something. Not sure what it is (besides more damage maybe), it's probably just me.

PS this is my first BF build, I might not know what I am doing.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm still getting gems, so I'm missing a lot of damage.

As said it's suposed to be a cheap option for mapping and guardians, by far not the best. you can find tons of BF builds with HUGE and, specially the strongest single target damage for boss farming(possibly RIP in 3.1.0 due the Vaal Pact nerf), this one is a mix of cheap and common items with the help of explosions for better mapping if you enjoy BF.

and yeah, you're probably quite not maxed out on the things this build provides because it has a decent damage for its purpose.

Last edited by khuzvhan on Nov 27, 2017, 9:21:42 PM
"
ljoborges wrote:
Why not Blood Rage?
Instead Flame Dash.

I've used flame dash on that last slot for QoL doing Lab and bad maps since i've completed my atlas in Harbinger i was running any kind of map, and without any teleport skills it can be quite annoying in some places.

you can definately run with Blood Rage if you're just farming straight foward shaped maps or don't care about running around a bit when you find a high ground/jail you could teleport otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info