The Forsaken Div Card drop location. Need help!

Hi, Xbox player here *dodge stones*

I'd like to have the Umbilicus Immortalis leather belt, but this one is extremely hard to get on Xbox because it's a league exclusive unique. I know I have to grind Perandus mod maps and I try to level Zana as fast as I can. I think my best chance to get the belt is by collecting those cards, which I assume also only drop on perandus maps. So my question is, does anybody remember it's map drop location from perandus league? The wiki does not help.
Last edited by H463N on Sep 18, 2017, 6:44:51 AM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 5:30:51 AM
So I found out, that this card used to drop in Merciless Crypt. So what do you guys think is my best shot? Farm Crypt Perandus maps?
1) Grab a bunch of white leather belts
2) Use Zana's map device to open a map with Perandus mod
3) Orb of chance all the belts
4) Repeat from step 1

You can also use ancient orbs on unique belts if you are playing in harbinger league
Already collected leather belts and chance orbs but this method seems to be too much of a grind.

I already own a forsaken card, but this is the only card that ever was for trade on Xbox.

Unfortunately I missed the opportunity to ask the player where that card dropped.

I also looked at poe trade and saw many PC players in Harbinger league offer that belt for a few chaos. How did they get that belt? I assume if they had to grind that belt like I do, by playing Perandus maps and chancing belts there, this thing would be much more expensive.

Last edited by H463N on Sep 18, 2017, 9:34:09 AM
Getting legacy gear is a grind any way you slice it. You have three options:

1. Chance belts in a Perandus zone.
2. Ancient orbs.
3. div cards.

There are other div cards that can drop a random unique belt. That is probably where most of them come from, but doesn't make it any easier to acquire the specific one you want.
Another thought, looking at the wiki, I bet the only way to get 'The Forsaken' is from a Diviner's strongbox or The Gambler. That would explain the extreme scarcity.
Does "The Wretched" drop league specific unique belts?
Yes it does
Are you 100% sure? Don't want to waste time and currency trying to get these cards for nothing.
Yes, any unspecified div cards can give league-restricted items, they merely can't give boss-exclusive items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info