[3.0] Budget Friendly Frost Blades Champion/Elementalist

hello guys! this is my first build so have fun playing it

"
Why scion?

Spoiler
Because we want no take reflect elemental and its my prefered class

"
I really hate Freezing and chilled so i love this ring and is perfect for this build

Spoiler

"
Core and required unique items in this build

Spoiler

"
Ascendant

Spoiler

"
The Pantheon

Spoiler
Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Yugul

"
Skill Trees

"
How to drasticaly reduced reflected elemental damage?

Spoiler
Its very easy, you need Elementalist ascendant, Yugul Soul in the pantheon, and Primaveral Force in the Skill tree

"
Bandits

Spoiler
kill all

"
Gems Setup

Spoiler
-
Body Armour: FROST BLADES - Melee physical damage - Multistrike - elemental damage with attacks - hypothermia - faster attacks - (5 link - Melee physical damage - Multistrike - elemental damage with attacks - hypothermia)

Claw 1: SUMMON LIGHTNING GOLEM (lvl 16) - FROSTBITE (lvl 17) - Cast when damage taken (lvl 15) -

Claw 2: WHIRLING BLADES - Faster attacks - Blood Magic -

Helmet: VAAL GRACE - VAAL HASTE - BLOOD RAGE - Increased duration -

gloves: ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF - Melee physical damage - Culling Strike - Faster attacks -

Boots: HERALD OF ICE - Portal - HATRED - ARCTIC ARMOUR

"
jewelry position

Spoiler
Last edited by XxXNIONXxX on Sep 16, 2017, 10:00:07 PM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2017, 9:04:46 AM
Hi! I'm trying this build. Let me know what stats are important for this build. (I think life - str -add phy and cold to attacks) Can u show your gear?
What do u think about Southbound Soldier Gloves?
Thanks.
"
sh1nji wrote:
Hi! I'm trying this build. Let me know what stats are important for this build. (I think life - str -add phy and cold to attacks) Can u show your gear?
What do u think about Southbound Soldier Gloves?
Thanks.

"life dex an resist is the most important in this build ", you dont need really add phy and cold to attacks and the "Southbound Soldier Gloves" its probably a good option for life and damage - the only problem I see is just being able to kill frozen enemies (The modifier also allows enemies to survive the effects of Culling Strike ) and the boss fight is a serious problem because of that- but you can try.

i play this build in standart leage and i remove the character . in harbringer i play another time this build and the character is bodyfreeze but is in the lvling process.
Last edited by XxXNIONXxX on Sep 19, 2017, 9:10:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info