[3.0] Slayer "Can't touch this" Dasher - Charged Dash - EO - Eva/Dodge (60+%) / (800k dps)

Hi,

I'd like to present you my favorite "own made" build.

It's a Charged Dash character.

Pro & Con

[+] - High Mobility
[+] - High dodge
[+] - Hit hard
[+] - Slayer SUPER CULL
[+] - Good league starter
[+] - Good Clear Speed / OK single target
[-] - Can't do "no leech"
[-] - reflect elem map hit hard
[-] - Can get one shot sometimes (4.7k life)

Video
Coliseum Map - 15% PS

Path of Building Link
https://pastebin.com/MvSSAkDh

Personal Achievement

- Atziri (duh!)
- Uber Lab (duh!)
- Hydra
- Chimera
- Vaal Temple
- Beachead map (Can't touch this tadatadatadatadda)

Gear
Spoiler

There is no "mandatory" gear, everything can be swap for something else.
To achieve High evation/dodge I use those uniques :
Uniques

you have to focus on life/resist on your stuff first, then evasion on armour, flat phys/flat lightning/elemetal damage with attack on the rest

There is different king of "budget" for the weapon

Low budget (1C): Hyaon's Fury
Mid budget (10C): Dreamfeather
Higher budget : Doryani's Catalyst

If you accept to loose Wirling blade, you can dual 2 Doryani's. It will achieve better dps, but for QOL I kept a dreamfeather.

I use Shaper's touch as it gave me more life (~90)than a rare and a good chunk of melee phys(~70)
For leveling or easy 5L get a Thunderfist. It will carry you up to T15 maps.

My current gear

Trees

My tree evolve with my character. I start using Charged dash as soon as I can (level 28). You get the gem after killing Gravicious in A3.
trees

My current tree (111 pts)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAABeBAcFLQW1CPQMcA2ND6sRgRa_GY4ZtBnXHwIi9CPTI_YmlSefLlMwWzBxMHw2PTbFN9Q6Qju2PV8-z0MxSn1LeEyzTP9Nkk4qUEJRR1JTUzVVS1WFVcZWSFoaW69fOWHiYetirGOnZU1qQ2qTbAtsjG0ZbWxvJ3TtePl6U37dfyt_xoGsg9uFp4a0h3aK8Iw2jX2NuY2_j2CTJ5eVl_Saapsmmy2dqqOKpTWly6l5rTOwq7F8soC86r02vea-p8Mzw-bEgs960B_Tb9N-1CPYJNrB3UbdqORq53To1u0_7YPuDu967-v1YfzF_W4=?accountName=Jalkar&characterName=ThunderBoltSonOfUsain
If I ever get more level, I'll focus on %life there is a lot of point close to my path

My Hayon's Fury tree (111 pts)

(drop the phys to cold conversion)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQBAABeBAcFLQW1CC4I9AxwDY0PqxGBFr8Zjhm0GdcfAiL0I9Mj9iaVJ58uUzBbMHEwfDY9NsU31DpCO7Y9Xz7PQzFKfUt4TLNM_02STipQQlFHUlNTNVRHVUtVhVXGVkhaGluvXzlh4mHrYqxjp2VNakNqk2wLbIxtGW1sbyd07Xj5elN-3X8rf8aD24WnhrSHdorwjDaNfY25jb-PYJMnl5WX9JpqmyabLZ2qo4qlNaXLpr6tM7CrsXyygLzqvTa95r6nwzPD5sSCz3rQH9Nv037UI9gk2sHdRt2o53To1u0_7YPuDu967-v1YfzF_W4=?accountName=Jalkar&characterName=ThunderBoltSonOfUsain

Levelling trees

38 pts
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQUtDY0ZtCPTI_YuUzB8N9RDMUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdbr185ZU1qk3TtePl-3X8rh3aK8I19jbmbLaOKsKu9Nr6nxILTb9rB7T_uDvzF_W4McIa0pTWygA==

77 pts
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQQHBS0FtQ2ND6sRgRa_GbQfAiL0I9Mj9iaVLlMwfDbFN9Q9X0MxSn1Ms0z_TZJOKlBCUUdSU1M1VUtVxlZIW69fOWHiYetjp2VNapNsC20ZbWxvJ3TtePl6U37dfyuD24d2ivCMNo19jbmNv49gkyeXlZf0mmqbJpsto4qwq702vqfEgs9602_YJNrB3UbndOjW7T_uDvzF_W4McIa0pTWygA==

Gems

Coloring Hyrri's Ire is hard. The optimal for 6L is 4 Off color. I only manage to get 3.

4L :
Charged Dash + Added Lightning damage + ]Faster Attacks + Elemental Damage with attacks

5L :
Ice Bite OR Lightning Penetration (I used this one) OR Ruthless OR Innervate
6L :
Ice Bite (I used this one) OR Lightning Penetration OR Ruthless OR Innervate

Why no "Concentrated Effect" : With this gem the "tooltip" dps will skyrock. But for me it will reduce the effective damage. the idea with Charged Dash is to have "overlapping hits".
The objectif is to hit the same target multiple time. with ConcEffect we reduce our AOE and so we reduce the number of overlapping hits on monsters.

Aura :
Wrath + Herald of Thunder + Blood Rage + Vaal Haste

CWDT Setup : I use 2 of them
One high level (CWDT 11) with Ice golem + Blade Vortex + Enfeeble (if i get hit hard they won't hit me a 2nd time)
One low level (CWDT 1) with Immortal Call + Conductivity (If i get hit a litle i'll get a dps boost)

Orb of storm and Frenzy to help with Elemental Overload and Frenzy charges in long fight

Movement : Whirling blade + Faster Attacks + Fortify. It's a very fast WB, it will get you around and help you dodge stuff manually

Pantheon

Focus on the Evasion/Dodge gods.
Major : Soul of Lunaris
Minor : Soul of Garukhan
Boost them as soon as you can, there QOL is huge

High Dodge
In Hideout we are sitting at 48% evade | 53% Dodge attacks | 54% Dodge spells
Flask up we are going up to 64% | 63% | 64%
With Pantheon & Frenzy : 65% | 68% | 69%
that's around 88% chance to avoid attacks

DPS

Path of Building is giving a 940k dps against normal monsters
Against shaper the DPS is around 460K (no shock) (540K against normal boss)

Last edited by Jalkar on Sep 16, 2017, 5:46:05 AM
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2017, 5:40:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info