[3.2] 100% Fire Pen Blast Rain Deadeye - Rains of Blastamere - Updated League Gear Options

I'm level 73 just converting to this build, looks really good so far! I like the blast rain mechanics and effects better than barrage. And once the 3.3 changes come in it, it'll be even better.

I don't have much money, but I found a good deal for a 5L Reach of the Council. Currently I'm clearing with it using Ice Shot and a chain support gem (no GMP support). For blast rain I swap to a pretty crappy 5L bow that I crafted, but I'm thinking of upgrading to a 5L chin sol. I don't have good items yet, but I was hoping that I could gear towards blast rain like in your build, and I would have still have enough DPS to clear with ice shot (I love the shattering sound and the chaining mechanic). In other words, use RotC+Ice Shot on everything that dies in 2 seconds, and swap weapon sets to Chin Sol+Blast Rain for bosses.

Does this make sense? I haven't gotten beyond beginning yellow maps, so I don't know if it'll work end game.

Edit: Also, I went with Alira instead of killing all the bandits. Is that ok, or do I need to respec?
Last edited by LabelasEnthoren on Apr 30, 2018, 2:46:10 PM
"
I'm level 73 just converting to this build, looks really good so far! I like the blast rain mechanics and effects better than barrage. And once the 3.3 changes come in it, it'll be even better.

I don't have much money, but I found a good deal for a 5L Reach of the Council. Currently I'm clearing with it using Ice Shot and a chain support gem (no GMP support). For blast rain I swap to a pretty crappy 5L bow that I crafted, but I'm thinking of upgrading to a 5L chin sol. I don't have good items yet, but I was hoping that I could gear towards blast rain like in your build, and I would have still have enough DPS to clear with ice shot (I love the shattering sound and the chaining mechanic). In other words, use RotC+Ice Shot on everything that dies in 2 seconds, and swap weapon sets to Chin Sol+Blast Rain for bosses.

Does this make sense? I haven't gotten beyond beginning yellow maps, so I don't know if it'll work end game.

Edit: Also, I went with Alira instead of killing all the bandits. Is that ok, or do I need to respec?

Chin Sol will be ur bang for buck budget for Blast Rain. The biggest thing for you will be trying to get a signal fire so you can convert 100% of your damage to fire (3.3 you will be free to use whatever). Yes RoTC will easily work endgame with Ice Shot for clearing packs. If your gonna go Chin Sol you can pick up the King of the Hill node since you will already have knockback. Grab some abyss jewels with added fire/cold damage to attacks for the Chin Sol since those will factor into the 100% increased damage at close range modifier.

Alira is fine for the multi. Once you get some GG jewels endgame you will want to respec but unless your running 4 dmg prop jewels then i would't worry about respec'ing. Let me know if you have anymore questions!
Really like this build so far. Im level 73 right now and try to adapt to this over time.

Nevertheless i wonder where you get all the charges(power, frenzy, etc.). Did I simply miss something?

Thanks in advance.
Maybe I've miss something, but where is leech in your build? There is no leech in 3.2 gear, no leech in tree and no leech in gem setups. So why VP?
"
Maybe I've miss something, but where is leech in your build? There is no leech in 3.2 gear, no leech in tree and no leech in gem setups. So why VP?

Leech comes from converting the claw nodes above phase acro with the lioneyes fall jewel. They give phys attack damage as leech and mana leech is from the node near the crit bow clusters at the bottom right.

If your not using lioneyes fall jewel check the pastbin section for tree you will want to grab vitality void.

Vitality void is overkill with lioneyes jewel.
Last edited by RainsPoE on May 4, 2018, 8:42:55 PM
"
Nevertheless i wonder where you get all the charges(power, frenzy, etc.). Did I simply miss something?

Charge generation you have a few options:

Curse on Hit ring (reccomeneded)
One link frenzy
Poachers Mark or Assasins Mark in your CWDT setup.
Poachers Mark or Assasins Mark on a Herald of Ice Curse on Hit setup (remove ele focus)

Frenzys are your best bet here so I would go with Poachers Mark.

Expensive option: Aspect of the Cat and Farrul's Fur
Do you have a update on the current gear you are using and gem setup. Also i really like the mechanics of mirrage Archer. can this gem come into play somewere in the setup. and one last thing i am currently leveling a char for this build. any advice on a good leveling guide were i can follow you r talenet tree to level with .
Last edited by ALonardo on May 5, 2018, 9:57:28 PM
Can somebody clarify interactions between Blast Rain and Point Blank / Far Shot / Chin Sol? How it scales around distance what is better to take and how to play with it?
^
someone answer this please,and im kinda confused about the leech as well there are some pastebins with and without clawnodes...
where to get leech without the clawnodes?
i have no mana without leech....

thx alot
Grab vitality void if you are not using a lioneyes fall jewel to convert the claw nodes.

Mana leech can be grabbed in the vitality void cluster although I like to grab a single mana node from the leech wheel on the bottom right of the tree.

Far shot negates part of the downside of point blank.

PB reduces the damage dealt from a distance and gives more multiplier at close range.

Far shot gives 30% more damage at distance but does not give a less or more multiplier damage at close range.

Distance Shooting:
you'd have the 30% more from FS and -50% from Point Blank = 20% Less damage.

If you do not use FS and just point blank you'd deal 50% less damage.

Close range:
Far shot does not negate anything at close range so your still getting the 50% more multiplier.

The synergy between the two helps with clearing from a distance or when kiting hard hitting bosses.
Last edited by RainsPoE on May 10, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info