[3.0] [SC] [Trickster] Caustic Arrow CI Ninja T16+

"
ArkanePanda wrote:
How’s Uber lab speed with this build?

Uber lab speed mostly depends on your movement speed, whatever the build. Traps are no threat and Izaro is very easy for this build, rest will depend on your movement speed.
-
I would love to know how you leveled the character and tree progression would be helpful :)
Last edited by BlekaPungen on Oct 1, 2017, 11:10:40 AM
"
I would love to know how you leveled the character and tree progression would be helpful :)

I leveled with Caustic Arrow, tree is straightforward : pick all chaos damage and life nodes :)
-
Hey, I have looked through all of your items and abilities and I still don't understand how did you get CI? Please help, I am confused.
"
Prometejas wrote:
Hey, I have looked through all of your items and abilities and I still don't understand how did you get CI? Please help, I am confused.

Just take it from the tree, its a mistake, sorry
-
Is there any benefits for going low life, or is CI just superior? Also is there any big dps increases that you are still missing? This is a build that id love to try but the damage seems too low for the build to be enjoyable in late game. Caustic arrow playstyle fits me, but the damage is just sad.
Has damage on full life been tested? Tool tip doesn't show an increase in cloud damage and neither does PoB.
"
Viinakannu wrote:
Is there any benefits for going low life, or is CI just superior? Also is there any big dps increases that you are still missing? This is a build that id love to try but the damage seems too low for the build to be enjoyable in late game. Caustic arrow playstyle fits me, but the damage is just sad.

Sadly, it is minmaxed for damage already... and going lowlife would not help it either... The skill either lacks damage or some additional utility to feel rewarding, it is a little underwhelming right now. But still totally viable if you are willing to pay for the best gear.

I don't know what low life would give, except maybe a few additional defensive auras at the cost of gear.
-
"
Warranx wrote:
Has damage on full life been tested? Tool tip doesn't show an increase in cloud damage and neither does PoB.

Yes damage on full life works with caustic arrow (but doesn't with essence drain)
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info