High damage scaling.
Great map and boss clear.

Cons:

Low amount of life.
Not very budget friendly.

Leveling:
Spoiler
Progression:

Level as bow just fine. Killed all for bandits and later respec into alira for the all res and delicious crit multi. Can use Death's Harp and the fated version, Death's Opus, to easily cruise through the acts without much difficulty. Will want to make sure you have enough life and resist's for the gear check fights like Kitava and Brine King.

Some unique leveling items include:

Wanderlust
Goldrim
Foxshade
Meginord's Girdle
Ondar's Clasp
Karui Ward

Leveling Passive Tree

Budget Breakdown:
Spoiler
Budget Tips:

Here are a few tips for finding gear. Set a desired amount of life and search for total resists and search by highest on poe.trade when looking for decent quality gear. Use poe affix to help with identifying tiers of stats so you can later divine them.

Cost:

Taste of Hate - 150-200 chaos
Lioneye's Fall - 120 chaos
Five Link Queen Of The Forest - 90c
Rigwald's Quills - 80 chaos
Dying Sun - 80 chaos
Wise Oak - 20chaos
Alpha's Howl - 10-15 chaos
Hrimsorrow - <1 chaos

ring with decent attack stats and res - 40-60 chaos
5 linked 300+ physical dps harbinger with crit - 200-400 chaos
high life resist leather belt 20-40 chaos
rare boots - 10-20 chaos
three stat jewels - 5-10 chaos each

Gear:
Spoiler
Mapping Setup

Bossing Setup

Flask Setup

Situational flask swap.

Jewel Setup

Reasons For Gear, Links, and Ascendancy:
Spoiler
For bossing I run Raider and Assassin. For maps I run Elementalist and Raider for my two ascendant classes. Elementalist basically makes you able to ignore single target elemental reflect all together when combined with 25% from pantheon and 10% from the tree. Raider provides frenzy charge generation versus bosses as well as onslaught while at max frenzy charges.

This build uses a lot of unique items.

The rigwald's quiver works great with tornado shot because after the tornado shot has finished piercing, it will then fork. This quiver gives you free fork without the damage penalty you receive from the actual skill gem itself.

Asphyxia's Wrath is a great quiver for single target damage.

The Pandemonius is a great amulet for boss fights.

Alpha's howl grants immunity to being frozen which allows me to use 2 unique flasks, a quicksilver flask of adrenaline, and a jade flask of reflexes while only needing staunching on my diamond flask.

These are the main build enabling unique that is utilized. With these gloves equipped and the 40% physical damage conversion to cold on the tree you are 90% cold damage so that cold penetration can really take effect.

Great choice for body armor. Provides a lot of movement speed when you get a high amount of evasion.

Tornado shot and barrage link setup is optimized to provide the most amount of damage multipliers. Grace and hatred are a personal preference, with the option of haste for lower tier maps. If you don't have enlighten 4 you can use herald of ice or artic armour instead. The rest of the gem setup is fairly straight forward.

Passive Tree:

Reasons For Passive Tree:
Spoiler
The reason I chose to start ranger for my choice of ascendant starting points was because I felt like it was the most point optimal place. The tree has been designed to allow the most defense and offense possible.

Pantheon
Spoiler
For the major god I chose Soul of Arakaali. Build does not use a grounding flask for shock immunity. For the minor god I chose Sould of Yugul for the reduced reflected damage taken for elemental.

Game-play And How To Survive:
Spoiler
Try and kill enemies off screen with tornado shot as much as possible. Make sure that you keep your flasks up as much as possible as this build has no block and little to no damage mitigation.

Videos:
Spoiler

Path Of Building:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/5i5Q14WB

My Stream
Last edited by pathofexilegod on Oct 15, 2017, 3:15:24 PM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2017, 11:01:00 AM
seems nice, maybe trying it in the future :)
Slayer reduces physical reflect.You do 90% elemental damage.
Yet you claim to take 75% reduced reflected damage. What am I missing ?
this build has only 10% of damage as physical since conversion so physical reflect doesn't matter, although you do have 25% reduction from your pantheon. the build has 85% elemental reflect reduction. 50% from elementalist, 25% from pantheon, and 10% from tree.
Hi,

Pastebin soon ?

I would like to know your life and dps.

And why not use barrage for single ?
Last edited by wtznael on Sep 26, 2017, 3:15:50 PM
"

Hi,

Pastebin soon ?

I would like to know your life and dps.

And why not use barrage for single ?

posted and updated!
Thumbs down for not using a +1 QotF