[3.0] CWDT "Flickerpuke" ~48 Spells per sec, 12 spells per cast | With/Without Acuity | Facetank T16

"
Wormerveer wrote:
Hm im confused why you need vaal pact for this build to work? every cast should trigger a savage hit so Cloaked in Savagery will give you full health? then there is the Zerphis last breath which would give an amount of like 10k health because we are using this much mana?

Mabye swap to scion or pathfinder for the flask. Or am i missing something completly here?

In 3.0, you need Vaal Pact for instant leech only if you're using the standard version. The premium version uses legacy Acuity which gives instant leech.

Zerphi's is no good here as you often leech to full mana (or regen to full mana).

In 3.1, this build only works if you have the legacy Acuity.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Currently pulling it off quite well, but won't be happy til it's fully optimized... the gear to do it is expensive as shit though.

Spoiler

As someone who put hundreds of hours into the original Scold's Breath, back then I used all level 21 cwdt and Cyclone. But even though this can't match the strength of the original, its the best and strongest iteration of the build since GGG tried to make it impossible to do. Thanks for the great guide and keeping Scold's up my friend.

With the original Scold's I ran a Spell Damage mace with Essence of Hysteria (Weapon: 10% chance to Cast Level 20 Fire Burst on Hit) and I rolled it till I got some strong ass damage mods. I used these:
Spoiler
Gloves for Cyclone, a 6l pair, man did I rip thru like 50 of those gloves :D and I used that shield since I ran RF. Before the RF nerf(And even now its strong)[[Since I was lucky to 1st try ulab enchant the Scolds Helm :D]] was 60% increased spell damage and 50% more spell damage, now it would be nice to run, but without the option of a shield its too deadly... I hope we get a 1 handed weapon that can fill Terminus' place.... Maybe a damn good elder item with frenzy on crit or something and some perfect rolled supports for the multiplier? :D We can hope.

====
P.S. <3 <3 Chu, thanks again man for the awesome build.

Also, I know people's playstyles are different, especially this build there is a lot of tweaking to be done with how and when you want spells to go off in each chain. I didn't follow your setup, I used my original setup. Not sure who's is stronger, mine is just familiar :D And man does that Acrobatics really keep Molten Shell(A massive heavy hitter if you got a 6l, which I still need to do)from screwing over your cwdt setups.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Last edited by Totes_Adorbs on Jan 12, 2018, 10:55:04 PM
Berserker change ripped build, god damn GGG
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
One of the most fun firework build I have in a long time. thanx for sharing OP

GGG:

May you rest in peace all Extreme firework build !!

No fun allowed !!

Intel Pentium 1 processor friendly >(o________O)<
is this 3.2 viable?
I haven't played in 3.2 but I think its still possible after berzerker changes if you get legacy Acuity?
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Will this even be viable anymore? As they have changed berserker to attack leech instead of all leech?

I assume you could use warlords mark on a shaper/elder ring warlords mark gives 2% leech mana/life

Last edited by Maniac9034 on May 26, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
I guess you can if you use CWDT warlords mark.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
3.5 Betrayal Update PLS!!! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info