[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

INTRODUCTION

Im taking a long break from POE and will be leaving the guide up for others to look at or make there own updated versions of the guide. Pleasure playing with you guys!

Hey Guys,

Please read the guide thoroughly and do NOT message me in game with questions. Post here so everyone can read!

Ill Leave this here for people that dont like reading.

MBXpoe's Video Guide For The Build

VIDEOS

OVERVIEW

Pros:

+ Nice clearspeed
+ The sound of shatter
+ Up to 64/40% dodge!
+ Shaper Viable
+ Insane Movespeed!

Cons:

- Can be VERY expensive
- Vaal Pact means No regen
- Cannot do Elemental Reflect Maps
- Not Beginner Friendly

SKILL TREE

Deadeye

Level 93 Deadeye Skill Tree

Deadeye - Path Of Building: https://pastebin.com/qMSqPhSQ

Ascendancy Points:

Deadeye Ascendancy: Gathering Winds > Farshot > Ricochet > Endless Munitions

Bandits:

We take +2 Skillpoints or Alira. Roughly the same in terms of power. Alira gives +15% All Res,Mana Regen and Crit Multi

Pantheon

For Major God: Max Upgraded Soul of Lunaris
For Minor God: Upgraded Soul of Shakari for Poison immunity

LEVELING TREE

1-75 Leveling Guide

SCREENSHOTS

Example values. They will vary person to person

TORNADO SHOT NO BUFFS

DEFENSE

GEAR BREAKDOW

Gear Breakdown

Helm:
  • Devoto's for a Attack and Movespeed. Great for Low to Mid Tier mapping.
  • Starkonja's Head is a all around helm, Used for higher tier content.
  • Lightpoacher is your Bossing content helm, Would only use if you get a 2 Socket abyss one.

Chest:
  • Queen of the Forest is the hands down best option. Evasion flasks is amazing for movespeed.
  • Shroud Of The Lightless is your boss killer chest providing you with free 37% pen for all your elemental damage and a Abyss jewel slot.
  • Kaom's Heart is the best option for you Hardcore players. With good gear you should be able to get 7k life.

Rings:
  • Use a Ventors when Mapping. Try get above 5% quantity and the rest positive stats.
  • Only Use a white corrupted Pariah's ring if you can do without needing the resists.
  • A Rare Ring with life, resists, Elemental Damage and Int if you want to run wrath gem.

Belt:
  • Bisco's Lesh gives you Quantity and Rampage. Should be your go-to starter belt.
  • Headhunter makes the build stupidly fun.
  • Get a Rare Belt with life, resists and Elemental Damage with Attacks.
  • Get a Stygian Vise Belt with life, resists and Elemental Damage with Attacks.

Amulet:
  • Bisco's will be your initial mf amulet until you can switch to a shaper one.
  • Rare amulet with intelligence, Crit multi, Crit chance, life, Resists and Flat Lightning or Cold Dmg.
  • Rare Shaper amulet with Quantity + Any of the rare Amulet Mods should be better than the new Biscos.

Gloves:
  • Sadima's Touch are your main MF Gloves.
  • Rare Gloves you will be looking for Life/Flat Ele/AS/Acc/Res.
  • Tombfist will be your Best in slot for bossing content

Boots:
  • Goldwyrms are your main MF boots.
  • Rare boots with resists, life, movement speed should be used if you cant fill resists.
  • Bubonic Trails will be the Best in Slot for Bossing content

Bow:
  • Windripper is what the guide is biased on.
  • Chin Sol is your off hand weapon if your looking to take down higher content bosses quickly.
  • The Tempest is what you'll be using to level or cant afford a Windripper yet.

Quiver:
  • A Rigwald's Quills is definitely the best option for this build.
  • A Rare Quiver should have Life, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Crit multiplier and Attack speed.
  • A Rare Shaper Quiver should have Additional Arrow, Life, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Crit multiplier and Attack speed.
  • Hyrri's Demise is another option for damage focused quivers.

Unique Jewels:
  • Lioneyes Fall converts the claw nodes to benefit bows and gives you a nice dps boost along with good leech.

Abyss Jewels:
  • Life > Flat Ele To Attacks/Bows > Attack Speed > Crit Multi > Res if you need it

Jewels:
  • Life% > Attack Speed with Bows > Attack Speed > Crit Multi > Res if you need it

*Make sure to look for high cold damage on abyss jewels to proc freeze on enemies.

Flasks

Atziris Promise and Added lightning To Attacks Vinktar are not essential flask's to have anymore with Abyss jewels. Wise oak should be used if you somehow balanced your resists.

ENCHANTS

Helmet:
1-2 Additional Tornado Shot Projectiles
1 Additional Barrage Projectile
25-40% increased Tornado Shot Damage
25-40% increased Barrage Damage
Lightning Arrow hits 2 additional Enemies

Boots:
16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
0.6% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently
1 to 160 Lightning Damage if you haven't killed Recently
Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently

Gloves:
Commandment Of Fury

SKILL GEM LINKS

Links

Bow Or Chest
Tornado Shot - GMP - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Added Cold - Mirage Archer - Ice Bite

Bow Or Chest
Barrage - Increased Critical Strikes - Added Cold - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Elemental Focus - Slower Projectiles

Helm
Blink Arrow - Faster Attacks - Immortal Call - CWDT

Gloves
Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark - Onslaught

Boots
Grace Or Wrath - Enlighten - Portal - Ice Golem

Alternatie Skills To Use

Ice Shot - GMP - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Chain - Added Cold - Mirage Archer

Lightning Arrow - GMP - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Pierce - Added Cold - Mirage Archer

6L Herald For STD Players
Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark - Onslaught - Item Rarity - Item Quantity

LEVELING GEAR

Leveling

Thanks to: /r/SilkySnow_ for the image

*This is how i leveled my character. If you have a better way you dont have to follow the leveling guide.

FAQ

I see these questions quite often.

Q. Why is my life so low?

A. Make sure you have 30+ life on your abyss jewels or other pieces of gear if you want to give up Item Quanity.

Q. Why is my DPS so low?

A.Make sure you have flat elemental damage on all your jewelry or Abyss Jewels. Make sure you are level 85+ and your gems are level 18+. You also want a 5 or 6L of some kind for your main map clearing skill

Q. How are you sustaining mana?

A. Grabbing Essence Sap will fix your mana issues until you can get better Abyss jewels/Gear. More Damage = More Mana Leech

Q. Why Lioneye's Fall?

A. Because we use it to convert the claw leech and Crit Chance/Multi to Bow modifiers which is an insane damage boost.

If you cannot afford the Lioneye's jewel. Instead get the duelist leech nodes and remove the claw nodes.

Q. Do I Need A Headhunter?

A. No! Its just a insane QOL

Q. Why is your character page alot different from the guide?

A. That's because i test alot of variations for the guide including skills gems and skill tree changes.

Q. WHY IS YOUR CHARACTER IN STANDARD?

A. I enjoy playing standard with all the legacy MF gear. I dont use any legacy damage items, so the video showcases are achievable in league in terms of map clearing and DPS.

Q. Can i use Drillneck?

A. We scale elemental damage and Drillneck has none of that except Life and Attack Speed. Only use a +1 Drillneck for your Chinsol if you cant afford a decent shaper quiver.

Q. Were do i put my Lioneye's Fall And My Inspired Learning's?

A. Right here:

Unique Jewels Tree Locations

Lioneye's Fall goes here

Inspired Learning goes here

The End ^.^ Thanks for reading
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Last edited by 1SexyGamerGuy on Jul 19, 2018, 9:37:18 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2019, 2:51:35 PM
Please put up a video!

I just got a mirror drop and i'm really interested in trying this out with an HH.
Noob question.. why do we need lioneye's fall?
Thanks
"
dvanha wrote:
Please put up a video!

I just got a mirror drop and i'm really interested in trying this out with an HH.

GZ on mirror drop! Shaper kill is being upload now!

"
Juraiz123 wrote:
Noob question.. why do we need lioneye's fall?
Thanks

You put Lioneye's Fall just bellow soul raker node in the jewel slot to convert claws leech and crit chance/multi to Bows.

[3.3] Windripper Deadeye

I bought everything you have. My helm doesn't have the barrage enchantment, but I got pretty much everything else.

I will switch the rings to ventors since i'm not bossing, only mapping. Do you think it would be a big deal to not have the elemental damage? I feel like it should steam roll maps without them.

Here's a link to the gear so far: https://pastebin.com/3HaUBQSe
Last edited by dvanha on Sep 10, 2017, 6:24:12 AM
"
dvanha wrote:
I bought everything you have. My helm doesn't have the barrage enchantment, but I got pretty much everything else.

I will switch the rings to ventors since i'm not bossing, only mapping. Do you think it would be a big deal to not have the elemental damage? I feel like it should steam roll maps without them.

Here's a link to the gear so far: https://pastebin.com/3HaUBQSe

Yeah, you should be able to map fine with that gear. Bossing should be fine without +2 barrage
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye

What kind of jewels should I be looking for?

"
dvanha wrote:
What kind of jewels should I be looking for?

ive updated the guide with information on that.
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye

Alright. Now i see how it goes. Will try out the build.
Thanks!
im running very similar build but with few diffrences.
what do you think about using innervate with aoe link? it doesnt lower aoe dps that much (cause you have buff fulluptime) and it helps a lot vs guardians (killing trash mobs with aoe grants 4 sec buff for barrage) that way it's basically 6.5 link barrage with no big downsides to aoe damage (which still is 1shotting packs anyway).
guardian wise its awesome vs phoenix (cause he spwans a lot of birds), good vs hydra (as long as u keep her mobs as "food"), ok vs mino (he spawns rock golems with his aoe slam).
it only doesnt work vs chimera, but that bow already its melting quite fast even with hp//ele res mods
another thing is taming. it provides 40% ele res + 60% ele dmg, also with new shock//ignite its not that hard to get another 40% bonus (i have 10-15 fire damage in gloves and it still ignites guardians full uptime + innervate provides 30% longer shocks).

and about your barrage links, if you have lots of ele% in gear wouldnt added cold + ice bite provide more dps than light pene + slower proj ?

also small thing with your tree if you remove 2 small passives (4 life 8 eva) near revenge of the hunted and take bravery(duelist start arena) u get 13 life and 24 eva for 2 points vs 8 life 16 eva
Last edited by soilwork3r on Sep 10, 2017, 2:45:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info