Harbinger 3.0 Blade Vortex Berserker Facetank Everything

https://pastebin.com/NFNUZdRH

Wanted to get this build out there for people who want to facetank everything in the game on a budget. This build can stand still in hard maps and soak up all incoming damage while still dealing good damage itself. 9k life and 80/83/83 res with my gear. Try to get as much life as possible on your gear and swap increased area of effect for concentrated effect when doing bosses. A 6l belly would be optimal to get more life but I didn''t want to spend money on it. Sorry about no videos but if it's requested a lot I'll make some. If you want more dps you can drop life nodes for more damage but I wouldn't advise it because some bosses do a lot of damage and you want to be able to tank them. Using a ruby flask also allows you to tank the atziri double flameblast even when it crits. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the build.
Last edited by XxQuickscoperxX on Sep 7, 2017, 3:21:07 PM
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2017, 3:19:06 PM
Solaris and Yugul for pantheon (More facetanking and reflect reduction). Use Rhyslatha if running uber lab with 5 bubbling life flasks. Use path of building to import the pastebin for the build.
Last edited by XxQuickscoperxX on Sep 7, 2017, 1:53:48 PM
I have no comment about the actual build just yet (I'm in the 70s with a BV build of my own (almost-max-block necro) and wanted to compare) but I wanted to point out that you have a space after the pastebin link which causes it to break if someone like me is careless in their copy/pasting of it.
"
https://pastebin.com/NFNUZdRH

Wanted to get this build out there for people who want to facetank everything in the game on a budget.

Shaper not done.
Uber not done.
9/40 guardians.

Atleast guardian testing could be more extensive with with the fragments selling for more than maps cost allowing you to chain t16s 24/7 solo.
Last edited by IMBrewmaster on Sep 7, 2017, 2:36:13 PM
I did shaper and uber with it in standard with a 6l belly and similar other gear with level 21 gems. It does vaal temple fine in league with 6 man hp but it takes a while. I also had to use all bleed removal flasks to keep the bleed off me (Maybe death's door can fix that but probably not worth using over Kaom's roots). It should be able to do shaper and uber in league but I never tried it yet because I started leveling another build after I hit 89.
Last edited by XxQuickscoperxX on Sep 7, 2017, 3:19:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info