[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

"
mezmery wrote:
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:

And another question the claw is 8ex this is too much for me... Have another option for weapon?

advancing fortress and brightbeak both work well enough

hmm so this note on claw 44 life gained for each enemy hits by attacks, this life is add to me ?
And i now have brightbeak.
But the claw is better for that build ?
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:

And another question the claw is 8ex this is too much for me... Have another option for weapon?

advancing fortress and brightbeak both work well enough

hmm so this note on claw 44 life gained for each enemy hits by attacks, this life is add to me ?
And i now have brightbeak.
But the claw is better for that build ?

scourge is one of your last upgrades, get 6l belly, helm with enchant, stack jewels, etc before it, the last one should be empower lvl 4 i suppose.
use what you like more, i prefere advancing fortress because of culling strike, thats all.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 11, 2017, 3:36:05 AM
U mean Fortify?
And for jewels what i preffer fist life? Minion dmg ? Some flat dmg ?
Last edited by RIDEK1992 on Dec 11, 2017, 3:45:08 AM
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:
U mean Fortify?

i mean that i have fortify for free and can socket culling strike.
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:

And for jewels what i preffer fist life? Minion dmg ? Some flat dmg ?

20% after minion cast + life > attack speed, movespeed or abyss damage

as for current state of things(untill i get something stupidly op, like 6l 1h weapon for spectres)
i plan something like this goo.gl/RTV9C3
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 11, 2017, 5:05:14 AM
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:

So u can tell me what gem`s u prefer for mapping (i dont have Empower yet).
I`m using SRS>minion dmg> melle phys dmg> ele dmg>Ruthless>Melle Splash dmg for maps
and change it to srs>minion dmg> melle phys dmg>ele dmg> Ruthless> Elemntal Foucs for bosses it`s ok?

Someone ?
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:

I`m using SRS>minion dmg> melle phys dmg> ele dmg>Ruthless>Melle Splash dmg for maps
and change it to srs>minion dmg> melle phys dmg>ele dmg> Ruthless> Elemntal Foucs for bosses it`s ok?

Someone ?

its in the start of the thread. swaps for bosses are minion speed > ele focus, melee splash>elemental damage
No rest for the wicked
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:
"
I wanna pop up to say that the build is good and that the new jewels are indeed quite good. A good trick to find good ones is to search with +x to maximum life and then filter from there.

The biggest difference in gear is absolutely Lycosidae. After you get it, everything become a breeze! You can check my profile to see what i'm sporting as gear and jewel (DynamicNecromancer).

Before getting my +1 tabula and empower. I was on a 4 Link +2 Minion gems with SRS-Minion Damage-Minion Speede-Melee splash. I was doing T5-9 at that time.

I bought the first scourge that was up and decided to resell it. Since I did not have the helm enchant yet, the speed was very bad. So I'm using a brightbeak for now.

I know minion speed is not the best gem for damage, but for map clear I find it really efficient, though maybe I'm wrong.

In my opinion, with 8 good jewels and +2 minion helmet, you can get to T15 like a breeze.

What I look for in jewels

+X Life
+X increased minion damage if you have used a minion skill recently
+X Minions have increased movement speed
And a fourth mod is gravy

When I will have enough movement speed on jewels I will drop minion speed Gem.

Sorry for weird english, I am French

Edit: By the way, I got all my jewels on the first day for 1-3C each. This is not possible anymore due to people pricing their stuff correctly!
Last edited by XxXFioraMaster18XxX on Dec 11, 2017, 9:15:28 AM
I am using the new chest, BloodBond, even in maps now I think - the Blood Offering is very good! Chest gives also up to 25% increased life.

Maybe better then a Belly cause of the 50% minion damage from the offering? (+ regen, life, dodge for minions) At least much cheaper, although you have to link it yourself cause no one did yet or sells it, I have 5link atm. only.

Also you can use this Blood offering and any other like Flesh the same time, and they do not overwrite but stack!?

For SRS my question is to put it in 4link +2 Minion Helmet or in a 5link Chest? And what to put in the other then. (Zombies maybe? I even used a Spelltotem SRS in addition, fills up to the 20 srs maximum alot faster, or you can place it and move on) I see you put CWDT 4link setup there, I did not need that yet, playing softcore but 0 deaths.
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Dec 11, 2017, 10:56:07 AM
"

What I look for in jewels

+X Life
+X increased minion damage if you have used a minion skill recently
+X Minions have increased movement speed
And a fourth mod is gravy

When I will have enough movement speed on jewels I will drop minion speed Gem.

I'd like to talk more about jewels:

There are so many options for jewels now. I'm curious how "increased minion damage" does compared to affixes like "minions deal X to Y additional [physical|cold|fire|chaos]" damage. There are even "minions [attack|cast] X% faster" which seem fairly strong as well. What is the priority on those from a raw damage point of view?

That's before getting into the utility jewels, "minions have X% chance to blind on hit with attacks". I feel that's a very useful perhaps underrated utility gem.

Abyss jewels are making this super exciting.

Then let's compare the old 7% maximum health to +35 health. Even worth looking at the old style this league?
Anybody done any testing with the 'minions have x% chance to Taunt on hit with attacks' mod on Abyss Jewels? I am currently playing HC and think this could be really strong.

Here is what the poe wiki says about Taunt:

"
Taunts cause an affected enemy to focus aggro – spells, attacks and movement – on the character that inflicted it for 3 seconds. Taunted enemies deal 10% less damage to targets that aren't the source of the taunt (including in PvP).[1] Taunt immediately expires when the character that applied it dies.

When multiple players are taunting the same enemy, the first person to taunt takes aggro. The targeted player can maintain aggro indefinitely as long as it maintains its taunt on the target.

Since the SRS is hitting almost everything, this would mean if the mobs hit anything else they instantly do 10% less damage. In addition to being taunted...

What does everyone else think?
IGN: Shocknami
Last edited by Polyintrinsic on Dec 11, 2017, 11:17:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info