[Sao Paulo Gateway] Connection issues - Antel

I'm currently investigating connection issues to the Sao Paulo Gateway based on user reports.

This has been escalated to our Brazil server provider, who should hopefully be able to provide more information soon.

This is currently causing the following symptoms for users that are affected:
  • Latency Spikes
  • Packet Loss
  • Disconnections

It seems to primarily be affecting Antel customers.

If you would like to provide further troubleshooting information, you can run WinMTR on br.login.pathofexile.com and post the results here.

Edit: It's looking like this is more localized within Antel's network and our provider is unable to directly help. It might be worth emailing/raiding this with Antel's tech support to see if they can find out where the problem is being introduced.
Last edited by Fitzy_GGG on Sep 19, 2017, 9:50:02 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2017, 8:51:00 PM
Has this improved for anyone else?

I've been forwarding though technical information through to our provider, and I am pressuring them to nudge Antel. What they can actively do is limited as the problem isn't on their hardware.
"
Aldaris34 wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/LoorR the packet loss on those ip can tell us something about the issue? I'm going to take a look ingame and edit this message.

Thanks - I have submitted this info also.

We're 90% sure this is a problem on Antel's end. Our provider has reached out to them and are waiting for a response.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info