Can't pick up loot

I did post this in pc forum by mistake so I'm re posting it here.

I can't pick up items most of the time that includes all colour items in some cases the option to pick up items appears then disapperars and this has happened on silver coins, cards and at least 1 unique item, some times I can pick up yellow items if I'm quicker enough.

I noticed this in part 1 act 5 from there it got worste I am now in part 2 act 6 and I can pick up items for the first 10mins then it stops me picking up loot from any source includidn game ending bosses
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2017, 3:14:07 PM
I am having the same problem with picking up gear - I'll see piles of stuff but can't pick it up - please fix this!!

They sure are quick to put out these microtransaction patches, but not so quick to fix things like this!!
"
basshawk67 wrote:
I am having the same problem with picking up gear - I'll see piles of stuff but can't pick it up - please fix this!!

They sure are quick to put out these microtransaction patches, but not so quick to fix things like this!!

This sounds as if you've disabled 'Always Highlight' in your general options or used the keybind to hide loot (LT + D-Pad Down). Please ensure you didn't accidentally disable these.
Same thing happened to me after I socketed the skill "flesh offering" into my off hand. After taking it off i can loot again. The weird thing was, i could loot some items, just not the good stuff like rares and such. So I would try screwing around with your skill gems and see if that works. Its a bug for sure and not a setting in the options.
offering skills in the A slot prevent you from looting, that I did report already, but it think they were talking about not even seeing the loot (names of the loot to interact with)

I would just check if you press the left stick, if you can see and loot then, if you can, then its probably something with your loot filter or highlighting settings as Jeff mentioned.
It seems like the smart highlighting targets (in order of priority):

1. Any NPC
2. Any actionable item
3. Major items
4. Minor items

The problem I hit is when an NPC spawns the loot around it, I can't pick up any of the items. I try running around and hoping the targeting hits it, but it usually doesn't.

The solution might be to have an 'loot select' mode where all on-screen items (in grab range) be highlighted. You could use the d-pad to move between them. Hit A to pick up. Hitting the 'loot select' button or B would toggle it off.

Or there might be some way in the game to already do this that I haven't found yet. ;)
Well you have some kind of cylce function with the right stick, going through loot items, but it behaves as bad as it does navigating through the skill tree or the atlas. Selecting the right thing, can be really frustrating, especially on xbox one x as its bugged there, most likely due to the 4k resolution. I would also prefer to be just able to cycle through the items on ground, not based on your range and if an item is not in pickup range, and you hit interact, have your char move there to pick it up. Its especially annoying, if its somewhere close to an exit, your TP, or after a lab run, in the chest room. So many times, i leave a place by accident, as it auto selects the portal by default fter you looted something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info