[3.0] Vigilant Strike made viable

I try to make a vigilant strike build last 5 or 6 months, and i test this build and give me good results in mid tier maps (because i don't have good gear).

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQBAFb62WEUdYVSwBp0oAYgy_WNfdRSAdw5DvcytfLTbzfUOuFvJ49g_o9fOU2SUdqXefjrqW4McNl8eHrBBz38pTWYb4dqG6qbLUa3GNswfPPdgTqygF8_qSfcve8OhNkJls9-FCAFLWhlUUd349wj2L1QRyP2QKB2rOcPouoUcb6n2sGSfRfcsKu9NlhjqZSGtHTxxIKVJEd-h3bqGGegdO3jn5pqIWCCB6ZXu-3BBHloZU0xsIzP7T9_K4Tv5c9vO_Ja137-CuRRYxcnn_ZIEuF4DedUJP2Fp3fX6wnyQQairY3_3k3jNZKK8BDw8kWRzkp9eu8=

Items
Terminus Est
Abyssus
Voll's Devotion
Romira's Banquet

Gems

VS - Multistrike - Melee Phys - Increased Crit Strike - Ruthless - Maim or Added Fire
Hatred - HoA - Blood Rage - Summon Lightning Golem (or Ice if u want)
Ancestral Warchief (can use it linked or alone only for damage buff)
Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify

Inportant:
CDWT (use any gem except Immortal Call, i use Arc and Blade Vortex with controlled destruction for free power charge because have only 5% crit chance)

You can made this build with Berserker or Juggernaut, but need drop one gem for Melee Splash

Mechanics
You gain an endurance charge when a power charge expires or is consumed, with Romira's Banquet you lose all power charges on critical strike and you have arroud 55-60% crit chance without power charges.
So, with only one cast of VS you have three hits, you only need one non-crit and one crit hit for sustain your endurances charges. If you have more power charges, when you deal a crit, you gain the same amount of endurance charges of you power charge consume.

Any suggestion are welcome.
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2017, 4:54:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info