[3.0]TeaRan's Scion Moonbender™ Blade Flurry Guide ( 15 Mil vs. Shaper In Harbinger)

I usually never comment on forum, but judging by the amount of hate that people is putting in this build, i just had to say, i am doing this build with sword instead of dagger, cuz i have a really good sword, and this build is everything you show, its fast, it has good clear speed, fast movement but it shines on bosses, it destroyes single targets, thanks for the build i am enjoying it =)
"
berusko wrote:
I usually never comment on forum, but judging by the amount of hate that people is putting in this build, i just had to say, i am doing this build with sword instead of dagger, cuz i have a really good sword, and this build is everything you show, its fast, it has good clear speed, fast movement but it shines on bosses, it destroyes single targets, thanks for the build i am enjoying it =)

Thanks for your comment.
I do not think there's so many people hate this build, those who played the build all had positive comments about it. Those who trash talk just never actually played the build or simply just gave up half way. The ignorance is understandable, but it does annoy me sometimes.
Hey! I'm looking to make one last character for this league and am debating a Shaper killer/Uber Atziri runner. Your build definitely caught my eye. I have around 80-100 EX (more if I sell other character gear) and was debating between this build and a doomfletcher, but this one definitely caught my eye a bit more. With that kind of budget, how sick of a build could I make?
"
brakthir wrote:
Hey! I'm looking to make one last character for this league and am debating a Shaper killer/Uber Atziri runner. Your build definitely caught my eye. I have around 80-100 EX (more if I sell other character gear) and was debating between this build and a doomfletcher, but this one definitely caught my eye a bit more. With that kind of budget, how sick of a build could I make?

Although you probably will not min-max this build, but 100 ex is definitely enough to make it work. Here's a rough estimate of its cost.

Helmet: 1 ex for defensive setup, 1 ex for Abyssus.
6l Astral Plate: 10 ex
Belt of deceiver: 1ex for max roll probably
Shaper's touch ele-weakness corruption: 4 ex
Kaom's Roots with pen enchantment: 6 ex
Moonbender's with Culling: 2 ex
Goodish Rare rings: 10 ex *2
Goodish Rare amulet: 5-10 ex
4 stats Rare jewels: 1 ex *7
Set of 20/20 gems: probably 5 ex
Flasks: 5 ex
Rare dagger/claw: ??

So the budget is about 70 ex for the whole set without weapon, and you can get a 400+ pdps weapon with crit chance for 30 ex easy.

I'd say around 8 mil dps vs. Shaper if you are level 100. Maybe more than that if you have good jewels/rings/amulet.

Not to shit talk to Doomfletch build, but i doubt its damage will go over 4 mil with 100 ex of budget. So this build does twice of the damage.
Hey there, nice guide! i like the way you've formatted it.

Quick question, i tried importing your PoB and when I had a look at your skill tree, there was a gap there?

https://imgur.com/a/Pdo0X

"
kazafz wrote:

Quick question, i tried importing your PoB and when I had a look at your skill tree, there was a gap there?

Thanks for the compliment.

Scion's Ascendancy nodes enable the character to allocate skill points from different starting points according to the node you choose. In this case I chose Ranger as my ascendancy so I can start from the bottom right.
"
neuroy wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:

Scion's Ascendancy nodes enable the character to allocate skill points from different starting points according to the node you choose. In this case I chose Ranger as my ascendancy so I can start from the bottom right.

Thanks for the quick response! - First time trying out Scion here :'D

Another question, as I am working towards getting the Scion's Ascendancy node to start from bottom right, would that mean I need to use a lot of regrets to fix up my skill tree later on?

Thanks!
"
kazafz wrote:
"
neuroy wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:

Another question, as I am working towards getting the Scion's Ascendancy node to start from bottom right, would that mean I need to use a lot of regrets to fix up my skill tree later on?

Thanks!

Yeah regrets will be involved, but you'll only need like 6 if you connect the missing part shown in the image you provided, work towards to the start point of ranger, and respec as soon as you finish 3rd lab.
"
neuroy wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:
"
neuroy wrote:

Thanks!

Yeah regrets will be involved, but you'll only need like 6 if you connect the missing part shown in the image you provided, work towards to the start point of ranger, and respec as soon as you finish 3rd lab.

Yep gotcha! Thanks! :)
hello, how do you deal with physical and elemental reflection maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info